Prologue

A/N Haiiii!:) I decided to start a new story. I got writers block on the last one because there were so many other stories similar to A Love Like War so I just deleted it, sorryyy.

The Prologue is gonna be kinda short because I wanna get right in to Chapter One. This is just gonna be scene where Louis and Marcel are driving home from their anniversary dinner.

I realize that in the introduction, I kind of worded it to where it seems like Louis killed Marcel.

Lol no.

Here's the prologue. Please vote, follow, and comment.

I love you all. Enjoyyy:)

*****

Louis POV

"God dammit Marcel, no!" I yelled, furiously. We were driving home from our anniversary dinner. I still can't believe we've been together for a whole year. But of course, Marcel just had to ruin it. We had just gotten in the car after having a nice dinner, when Marcel decided to bring up the idea of going back to therapy.

"Don't you fucking yell at me Louis! Don't! You are going back to therapy whether you like it or not. You can not rely on me to handle your problems anymore. I'm not breaking up with you but I really think that you need to speak to a professional. I can't control your Schizophrenia forever and I'm worried about what happens if you let it get the best of you. Stop being so stubborn and listen to me!" Marcel yelled back, his voice cracking at the end of the last sentence.

Normally, I would have calmed down after that and apologized for my behavior, but I really couldn't bring myself to care at the moment. I was way too angry to notice the tears rushing down my boyfriends face, or the fact that the car was swiveling into the other lane.

CRASH!

Beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeep.

No.