Chapter 2

A/N: Haii:) Sorry it took me so incredibly long to update. My mom disabled my computer so that it can't connect to the internet and I was waiting for her to fix it so that I could type on there. Unfortunately, she's not fixing it until school starts, and I'm not going to punish you guys too.

I'm just gonna write on my phone so bear with me if there's errors. It's very hard to type on here.

But anyway, chapter two is in Harry's POV. *gasp*

It's more of a filler chapter and it's just introducing the other characters. The plot won't really start until about Chapter 4 or 5. Sorry if it sucks.

Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment lovelies!

Enjoy!

*****

Harry POV

"Harold!" I heard my mum yell from the kitchen. "I told you not to call me that mum!" I whined. I got no reply so I rolled my eyes and made my way down stairs. I stomped into the kitchen and crossed my arms. "What mum?" I said, my voice laced with annoyance.

She put the lid on the top of the boiling pot of whatever food it was that she was making. I didn't really bother to find out because I really didn't care. Anything that my mum made was delicious. She smirked at me triumphantly before going over to the kitchen sink and rinsing her hands.

I knew she was smirking because all she had to do was not reply, and I'd come downstairs to see what she wanted. I let out an irritated sigh and began to tap my foot as if to say 'any day now'. Getting no reaction from my mum, I groaned obnoxiously loud.

"Bloody hell mum! You do this every time, and it's not funny. Quit your little game and just tell me why you called me down here." I said impatiently. She stared at me obviously amused and not at all phased by my little temper tantrum. Again, she said nothing. I crossed my arms and stomped my feet on the floor like a child.

I probably looked like a five year old who wasn't getting what he wanted but frankly, excuse my French, I don't give a fuck. "MUMMMM!" I yelled like a child and pouted. I could see she was getting annoyed by my childish ways, but I didn't stop. If this was the way to get her to stop messing around and finally answer me, then so be it.

She looked frustrated now, and began to rub her temples. "Fine! It's not even that important, I just like messing with you. Just stop being a little prat!" She said. Now it was my turn to smirk triumphantly. I put my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow, awaiting what my mum had to say.

"Wipe that smirk of your face you twit, or I'll send you up to your room and not tell you anything." She spat. What crawled up her arse and died? I quickly got rid of the smirk because the curiosity was killing me. I know she said that it wasn't that important but I wanted to find out anyway. "Whatever mum. Just tell me." I said.

She glared at me before speaking. "There's two boys who moved into the flat next to ours. They came around earlier while you were out buying school supplies. There names are Niall and Liam and they're going to the same uni as you. They said they were trying to get to know their new neighbors and make some new friends. I thought you'd like to know because I told them I had a son their age and they seemed thrilled. I think you should go next door and talk to them after we eat lunch." She said, her bad mood immediately fading at the thought of me making some new friends.

I was actually thrilled that I could make some new friends. After what happened with Nick I....no I'm not gonna think about that now. I pushed the thoughts away as I heard my mum calling me for lunch.

**A While Later**

After lunch, I changed into a band muscle tee, some blood flow constricting black skinnies (A/N: I was trying to be funny. No? Okay.), my black boots, and a beanie. I looked at myself over in the mirror, and after glancing at myself for the fifteenth time, I decided I looked cool enough to go next door. I grabbed my phone, my keys, and my wallet and headed out.