Reminicing

BLAIRS POV

I woke up lying on top of Chuck , I felt bad that I had fell asleep on top of him but I was so warm.
He woke up and I was doing patterns on his skin with my finger , I could see him in the corner of my eye watching me , he finally spoke up .
"What are you doing " he chuckled
"Waiting for you too wake up " I stopped doing the patterns and lay my head on his chest instead of leaning it up.
"How sweet are you " he said sarcasticly
"I will get up and leave you next time shall I " I said pouting
"Don't pout I was messing "he wrapped his arms around me
"I know I'm just sad are honeymoon is over "I pouted
"So am I " he squeezed me
"What are you doing today " I asked
"Do you want to just stay in bed all day ?"he asked
"I'd love too "I smiled
We watched films and cuddled for a couple of hours then Chuck got a call from bass industries and had too take it , I lay arm draped over his chest with my face facing him trying to listen too what the guy was saying in the phone .
"can't it wait till tommorow" chuck said
No no no no he best not have to leave I'm happy .
"I'm not home right now so can I get them too you tommorow " chuck asked
He's such a liar but how cute him not wanting to leave me
Chuck looked at me eyes widened "yeah sure ask the desk for the key"
Chuck quickly dialled the front desk "yeah .... Can you say I'm not here ... Just give him the key ....... Thankyou "
"What are we going too do" I say
"Come with me " he gave me his hand and I followed him
We got in the wardrobe , we were right up next next to each other , are noses were touching .
"What's he getting " I said
"Prints for the new hotel "he answered
We heard the door unlock and someone walk in too the hall
"I feel like we're in high school " I whispered
Chuck began to kiss me as we were half naked body's touching and faces millimetres apart . I threw my hands behind his neck hitting something in the wardrobe . The bass industries workers footsteps stopped . Me and chuck stood still face to face and we heard the bedroom door open . My heart was beating so fast , chuck whispered so quietly in my ear "calm down" then he kissed me suductively on the lips . I wanted to jump out of the wardrobe and push him on the bed but I couldn't so I slowly kissed him back while we were slowly making out I heard the front door shut too the suite I think he was gone .
Chuck pushed me out of the wardrobe and all the way till the backs of my legs hit the bed and I fell backwards , I slided into the sheets chuck under me pulling my hair and biting my lip while we made out until suddenly the front door opened again chuck stopped pulling my hair and I lay right on him while he was still biting my lip , we went silent hoping that the worker wouldn't walk in . Chuck stopped biting my lip and I had my hand over his mouth , I was rubbing my leg up and down his and we heard the front door shut.
"Oh my god that was too close " Chuck said pulling the covers from over are heads
I pull him back in for another kiss and he pulls away .
"Remember after you and Nate broke up and we were seeing each other in secret " he says
"How could I forget " leaning down for another kiss
"I miss that " he says instead of letting me kiss him
"Don't you prefer being able to go out in public together "I say
"Yeah of course but I felt like because I couldn't have you I wanted you more and it turned me on all the time "he said
"Always wanting what u can't have bass " going in for a kiss and to resume what we were doing.
"I think you were embarrassed " he smirks
"What of " I asked
"Being with me , it wasn't you didn't want Nate to find out , you didn't want anyone too " he looked me in the eye
"You needed to learn how to behave first "I said then whispered - " you never did"
"You weren't too well behaved yourself "he smirked
I scoffed
"We used too have sex almost twice or more every single day and most of the time it was you begging for it " he smirked
"Don't lie bass you always begged me "
"We decided too stop and you couldn't last a day without coming back and trying too trick me into having sex with you or seduce me " he smirked
"We only stopped because you decided you wanted me too tell you I loved you " I grinned
"You did love me " he smiled
"I know ! I told you and you took forever to say it back " I chuckled
"Was worth the wait though wasn't I " he smirked
"You wish " I grinned all smug
He grabbed my waste and threw me on top of him while unclasping my bra from behind and throwing it somewhere , he suffocated me with kisses and started kissing down my neck leaving little marks where his lips had been . He moved my thigh so I was straddling him and while sucking on my lips he pulled his fingers up my thigh slightly scratching it so I would get goosebumps , I let out a slight moan of satisfaction , he had ahold of my waste and began moving me up and down while I let out the odd sigh or moan .

CHUCKS POV

I looked down at her just as we were finishing what we were doing and her brown curls were messily placed around her face ,the odd strand of hair was stuck too her face because she was so hot , her small perfectly proportioned body lay relaxed underneath me and her lips were swollen from all the kisses I gave her , she was unreal I looked her up and down a few times until I finally got down and lay next to her she immediately put her sweaty little head on my chest and her arm over me . She is gorgeous.
"I can't breath " he dainty voice said as she let out a sigh
I just picked the strands of hair stuck too her face off and kissed her on her nose she was adorable .
"I bet you can't " I smirked