The one where she's curious

Lost in her own thoughts while looking out the window she hadn't noticed they were parked in front of her apartment building until she heard a cough. "We're here".

Turning towards the boxer she decided to get a good look at him, taking in his sharp jawline up to his deep brown eyes that you could find yourself getting lost in. Blushing furiously she averted her eyes when she saw him looking weirdly at her, she silently thanked that it was too dark for him to notice," Thankyou" she whispered.

"Not a problem just helping out a friend" tapping his fingers against he steering wheel he watched her fumble with her seatbelt while quietly cursing herself for having difficulties with it.

Reaching for the door handle the boxer mumbled out a question he didn't think she would hear "Why are you so nervous?". Playing with with the ends of her skirt she gave a small shrug "Well you don't seem like the nicest person and I don't know anything about you ". Giving out a un humorous chuckle, he raised his eyebrows "Anything else I wasn't aware". Scoffing at his response Siana furrowed-her eyebrows "Well you asked, were you excepting anything different?". 

She didn't get what his problem was; he asked a question and she simply answered. She thought it was probably they way that she answered but Siana wasn't one to usually hold back her thoughts.

Locking his jaw he turned away from her looking straight ahead of him "Were here" he repeated once more. "Whatever goodnight" Siana mumbled as she opened the door to then close it shut, Briskly walking into the building she disappeared from his sight.

Running a hand over his face Calum pressed his foot down on the gas and took off down the streets of New York. For the shy girl he thought her out to be she sure spoke her thoughts is all he could think about on this way home. He had no idea why the words the small girl spoke had such an affect on him; he received comments like that all the time and brushed them off like nothing but the way she fidgeted with her fingers and kept her head down left him feeling guilty for an unknown reason. He didn't want to scare her off but that's just how he was, sighing he continued driving through the many lights that light up the city night

Making her way into her living room Siana couldn't believe Ashton. How could he just put her in a car with a complete stranger, sure he was gorgeous but that was no excuse. Realizing what she was just thinking about she started to blush and shake those thoughts away.

Making her way to her bedroom and threw herself down in the middle of her queen size bed, looking up at the ceiling. For the past twenty minutes Siana couldn't get the boxer out of her mind; something about him seemed so off. He kept a stern look on his face all the time and nothing seemed to change it except for when he was in the ring. Watching him in the ring she noticed how comfortable he looked  as weird as it sounds she admired how peaceful he looked in there. He had such a soft yet serious look on his face, it was as if he was holding back so many pent up emotions and had no clue what to do with them; leaving him lost.

Groaning loudly she turned her body so she was laying faced down, she didn't know why she found the boxer so intriguing but she was dying to find more about him and the stories online weren't going to cut it. She heard stories about him on the news once in a while because of a match he had won and how there was a so called mystery girl in his life but she never payed much attention to it for she knew how much the paparazzi loved to blow things out of proportion.

The loud sound of a default Iphone ringtone snapped her out of her thoughts. Picking up without looking at the contact she swiped her thumb across answered with a muffled voice "Hello".

"Siana? are you alright?" she soon discovered it was Ashton due to his thick accent. Rolling over she brushed some hair out of her face "Yeah sorry I was laying on my face. What's up?"

Laughing loudly Ashton was relieved nothing happened to his cousin that he basically considered a sister "Only you but I was just wondering if you want to come to lunch with me and a friend tomorrow?".