Hostile Hotel

Warning: homophobic ideas and statements will be said in this story from now on.

I was walking to the inn we were staying at when I felt a hand around my waist. Turning to the spot the hand came from I see Sasuke not looking at me with a faint blush. Smiling I put my hand over his and start to hear some whispers.

"What are they doing? Two boys can't be together! That's disgusting and they should died!"

"Ugh. Some fags coming into OUR village like they have the right to be here. Well news flash they shouldn't even have the right to live."

"Those two are so gross."

"Fags."

I looked over at Sasuke and saw a sad look on his face as he listened.

Leaning over to him making it look like a pec on the cheek I whispered, "Don't listen to them. There wrong. Don't let it get to your head ok." Snuggling up to his shoulder I feel him relax.

Finally getting to the inn, we try to check in.

"Get out of here you fags! You two are worthless pieces of shit! Go kill your selves!" The receptionist yelled.

He started to throw things. First it started with some paper clips but soon moved into books and eventually a plotted plant. I defected the ones going towards Sasuke and dodged my own as Kakashi used sharingan to defuse the situation. Hypnotizing the receptionist into allowing us entrance.

After getting to our two rooms (Sasuke and I in one while Sakura and Kakashi take the other) we start to relax. This mission is a very relaxed one, all we need to do is act. Well that's all they have to do. I have to infiltrate a building and get both verbal information and a scroll.

Sasuke's and my room only has one bed for less suspicion to onlookers and the receptionist who now thinks we paid extra money. In Sakura's And Kakashi's room there is two. There relationship is one of a father and daughter to those of the village. (A/N: This story will not contain Kakashi x Sakura.)

Sasuke laid down on the white bed with a sigh. He still looked sad and seemed to want the mission to be over already.

"Those villagers are harsh." Sakuke said with another sigh.

"Well I've experienced worse in our own village." I muttered.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Get some sleep." I started to undress till I saw the ravens face. He was turning as red as the tomato's he eats. Turning back away from him I smirked and quickly stripped my self from my ambu garments and puts on pajama pants. The heat in the room preventing me from putting a shirt on, though Sasuke might also have a part to do with it too.

Laying myself down next to Sasuke on the bed I got myself comfortable.

"You should probably change into your pajamas." I told him braking him out of his trance like state. He quickly stripped to his boxers than hesitated.

"I usually sleep in my boxers. Is that ok?" He muttered through his nerves.

"Ya sure. It's fine by me as long as you keep the boxers on." I felt a slight blush raise to my cheeks though it's not much and isn't to noticeable. "Let's get some sleep." I repeated to him as I rap my arms around him and bury my face in the crook of his neck. "For the sake of the mission." I said, but I'm not sure if I'm saying to him or myself.