Taken

I took a tomato and ate it. Yum.

"....Naruto....did you just eat one of MY TOMATOES!!!!" Sasuke released his sharingan and charged. Laughing, I dodged his attack.

I was still laughing when Sakura and Kakashi joined us, and the laughing continued until we got to the food area.

"Why are you laughing Naruto?" Sakura finally yelled.

"Sasuke." Was all I said, and all I need it to say.

Mumbling came from behind me concerning a curtain raven beside me.

"Wow he's hot!!!" They giggled. "Go get me some water, he is as hot as the sun!!! Holy crap!!!" I almost laughed too but held it in.

I was about to turn around to tell them his crap isn't holy when they continued.

"I wonder how he would be in bed! Girl he would ravish me!!" Ok I don't know how I'm keeping a straight face right now.

I felt Sasuke grab my hand a turn around to face the girls. "Sorry girls I'm a bottom. (A/N: FOR YOU RANDOM FIRST COMMENTER!!!) And taken." At that he kissed my cheek turning me slightly red. Though I will admit if I didn't get emotion training I would be as bright as a red star right now.

He started to drag me away before I realized he was still holding my hand. I didn't care so I didn't say anything, I just squeezed back.