Protective

They ended up taking us into a shed full of gardening supplies.

After throwing us on the ground they started speak, "Gays are sin! You are wrong! Your confused! You must be fixed!!" Throwing stuff at us I just took the beating as I always do but Sasuke was another story.

"We are the same as you fuckers! I just love the male gender!! I'm no-"

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT!!"

The white roses stained red. Red like roses. Roses of blood.

Blood pooled from the point of impacted on Sasuke's head.

Red. Blood. Red. Anger. Screams. Silence. Red. Blood.

Blood on tools like specks of rust. Wet, warm, rust.

Red, but calm.

——

We were back at the hotel and Sasuke was bandaged up. Though it was only a small cut it bled a lot.

Heads bleed so much. At least The villagers don't have to worry about their heads bleeding anymore. Seeing as they don't have them.

I felt my clone dispel after sending what we were here for to the village.

When did I make the clone? Right before we entered the village. And now, we can finally leave this hell hole.

I went and told the others. Sasuke woke up while I was packing our little to none amount of objects in a bag. He help out with the rest though it wasn't much.

"What happened?" He asked.

I look at his as though he's dumb. "I'm an Anbu, remember. Those villagers were weak. But I had to let them capture us so as to not blow our cover."

Sasuke than looked at me like I'm the dumb one. "If people find one injury on them they'll know. Plus they will tell everyone!"

"One we're leaving, so it doesn't matter anymore. And two, they won't say anything." I deadpanned.

Sasuke looked confused. "How can you be so sure?"

"You need a head to speak." I than proceeded to exit the room and meet up with the others, leaving Sasuke to stand there alone in the hotel room.