How is she? 🥀

LoganPOV

I left Zach and my sister talking hopefully nothing happens or goes wrong!
Meanwhile they are talking I start recording the other part of our new song Help Me Help You! All in the sudden I hear Zach scream my name! So I enter the room to see my sister laying in Zachs arms! He was crying and shaking! I immediately ran to him and started shaking my sister!

Logan: what happened?
Zach: I..I don't know! S-she s-starte-
Logan: Zach calm down....just help me take her to the bed so we can call a doctor then you can explain!

We took her to the bed and Zach called the doctor....my sister was still laying there without any reaction! Minutes later the doctor came in and started running test on her with his machines!

I mouthed to Zach ' let's go outside and wait there'!

We went outside and since I saw Zach was more calmed, I decided to ask him there!

Logan: bro, now that you are better what really happened?
Zach: we were talking about what happened earlier and she started tensing up! She asked me where the drugs were and I told her I had thrown them and she slapped me and said she was gonna buy more so I grabbed her arm before she left the door and then she started crying, hitting me and trying to get out of me grip....she told me I was an idiot and with that she fainted! But something I didn't get was why did she all in the sudden act like that?
Logan; I'm so confused......but we can ask that to the doctor!

The doctor exits Mels room after 20 minutes of running test!

Zach: how is she?