Shot🥀

Warning:
📍did not proofread.
📍it talks about rape. If you are sensible at those kind of violent stuff, you have been warned.

ZachPOV

"D-Do you have the address?" I asked the doctor who supposedly knew where the idiot of Matthew had Mel.

He nodded.

He started looking into his pockets for his phone. He then opened up the message app and showed me that the address was their.

I immediately ran towards him, and grabbed his phone.

"I'm going to kill him" I mumbled before running out the room.

I ran towards the hallway, and entered the room across mine which was the office room. I opened the secret drawer which contained a gun. Our manager keeps that there in case of emergencies.

And obviously, this is one.

I ran out of the room to see them all standing outside staring at me, so I quickly hid the gun behind my back and ran downstairs .

I knew they were soon going to realize why I went in that room and what I was hiding.

They were going to try and stop me.

I grabbed the car keys and immediately turned it on.

I put the address in the speakers. (A/N: I actually don't know what it's called when you put that one voice which leads you towards the location)

I drove fast. The fastest I've ever driven.

"Turn left and walk 0.4 miles before turning right" the directions lady said.

And I did as said.

"Keep going straight for 0.6 miles and there, you have reached your destination."

As soon as I saw 'my destination', I saw it was a scary looking warehouse.

Thankfully, guards weren't outside.

I turned off the car and began to load the gun.

" I will kill him if he hurt her" I said to myself before running to the nearest window to take a peak, but they were unfortunately covered with tape.

I walked around the warehouse to see if there was any entrance.
And there was.

I got in through a broken window.

•••

As I walked through the hallways, I heard yelling and then a door slamming.

I quickly hid behind some boxes and a few seconds later, someone walked down the hallway.

I took a small look out the boxes to see Matthew smiling at himself.

Stupid idiot.

I waited for a bit.

After he entered a room and immediately closed the door.