I ship it🥀

ZachPOV

We all fell asleep in her room, I felt so bad that this beautiful girl has to pass through all this!

How can someone hurt a beautiful girl like her?

Daniel and I slept in the little couch she has in her room, Corbyn, jack and Jonah slept on the floor! Of course Mel slept in her bed!

The next day I woke up by getting a call from Sofia; my girlfriend!

Ugh.
It's not that I don't want to talk to her
but we have been having many problems as a "couple".

I answer the call.
(Phone call)

Sofia: hey babe!
Zach: hey Sofia!
Sofia: you don't sound exited to hear me! Is everything okay babe?
Zach: yeah, I'm just tired! I was asleep right now!
Sofia: omg..I'm so sorry babe i didn't-
Zach: it's fine Sofia!
Sofia: zach..are you sure you're okay?
Zach: Sofia..what do you wan? I have a busy day ahead!
Sofia: I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go on a date!
Zach: sorry...I can't im busy!
Sofia: on what?
Zach: music. Sorry.
Sofia: wait Zach-
Zach: I got to go. Bye!

(End of call)

And with that I ended the call!
Honestly I didn't wanted to see her, not today! Not after what she made Mel pass through the other day!

I get up of the couch and I look around seeing that all the boys are still asleep!

I looked over to Mel and see her peacefully sleeping looking gorgeous as always!

After a few minutes of me staring at her, she woke up making a sad/depressed look!

We told her to get ready because we were all gonna go to take her to walk around and get her distracted!

At first she didn't want to but we convinced her! She got ready and in about 30 minutes we were all ready to go.

We decided to go to the beach because it's a very calm place!

I invited her to eat ice cream and there we talked about tour and she started telling us about how life as a model was!

She literally makes every conversation interesting. Later she started telling us about how she has been wanting to become a YouTuber!

We all started seeing how her smile slowly started appearing over her adorable face!

Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah wanted to get into the water so they did! But Jack, Melissa and I didn't so we just stayed outside joking around!

We wanted a picture so we told this random guy to take it for us, thankfully he wasn't one of those salty ass old guys!

Me and Jack decided to post it in the bands page @whydontwemusic (A/N: always plug 🔌)

-------------------------
Instagram:

Liked by @LoganPaul, @imzachherron and 1,839,829 others!

@whydontwemusic: oh her? Yeah, she's gorgeous! 🥀
👥Tagged: @jackaverymusic, @imzachherron, @melissapaul

@fan: SHE IS BURNING HOTNESS! SLAY!
@hater: oh her, the snake? 🐍🐍
@hater: why does a slut like her get to hangout with them?
@hater: why is she sitting on Zach?
@hater: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES SHE HAS HER LEGS ON TOP OF ZACHS?
@LoganPaul: of course she's gorgeous, she got it from me and brother Jakey! @jakepaul
@fan: I ship it! #ZALISSA
@fan: #ZALISSA
@sofiaxo: yeah you're busy. working on music.🙄
@hater: ^HE LIED SAYING HER WAS WORKING ON MUSIC BUT INSTEAD HE HANGOUT WITH THE SNAKE PAUL!
@hater: YOU LIED TO QUEEN SOFIA? SHE IS THE REAL GORGEOUS ONE!
@fan: #ZALISSA!
@hater: WHO WROTE THE CAPTION? BETTER NOT BE ZACH!
@hater: Zach's arm is around her!
@hater: ZACHS ARMS ARE AROUND HER!!!!!!
@seaveydaniel: #ZALISSA! 😍
@hater: DANIELS A TRADER!
@fan: OMG! 😱😱😱EVEN DANIEL SHIPS IT!!!
@fan: DANIEL SHIP IT!
@fan: DANIEL SHIP IT!!!! IM GONNA GO MAKE A #ZALISSA FAN PAGE!!
Tap for more comments

🙄@hater: ^HE LIED SAYING HER WAS WORKING ON MUSIC BUT INSTEAD HE HANGOUT WITH THE SNAKE PAUL! @hater: YOU LIED TO QUEEN SOFIA? SHE IS THE REAL GORGEOUS ONE! @fan: #ZALISSA! @hater: WHO WROTE THE CAPTION? BETTER NOT BE ZACH! @hater: Zach's arm is ...

A/N: WOW! I like this chapter! I wrote a lot of comments! Daniel likes the idea of #ZALISSA! Later on you will discover why he doesn't like Zach's girl!