Chapter 6 - Sylvia's P.O.V.

Well, the day had been really nice! I started off with having the burning stares of the other girls in my back all the time and I felt a little... you know... weird.

They just looked at me and whispered something that made the whole group laugh, those girls, how would I ever find friends if they were just going to be that way?

Then I turned my attention to the stage as the headmaster called my name and I proceeded to the room, to wrap things up, I found out that my rank was above average and soon I headed for the dorms with the guidance of a servant named Joanna.

"Thanks, Joanna!" I waved to the kind servant who had accompanied me to this nice little room.

"You're welcome Sylvia!" She waved back from the other side of the room.

As I now slowly opened the door I realised that I was the first one to get there! I put my things by the door and started to explore everything, the beds were parted with about one meter and there was a small kitchen with all kinds of utensils in the drawers. There were also fresh fruits and nice, fresh foods to cook with, fortunately.

Just outside the small kitchen was a little table with four chairs and some roses beautifully placed in a white vase.

As I went through the dorm, I started thinking about the girl I would be living with, would she accept me? Or demand that I change rooms? Maybe we could be best friends! Or maybe she would just turn me down...

As I was exploring the bathroom, I heard several sounds from the door and I decided to see who was there.

Immediately a thought entered my mind, my new roommate was a boy! This wouldn't necessarily be a problem but I was afraid of how he would think of me...

He stood there and looked at me for a few seconds, oh, he must think I'm pathetic, I tried to say something.

"H-hello?" I tried.

I didn't manage to say anything else, his looks had me paralyzed, he was actually really handsome with short, brown hair, and beautiful eyes, they were hard to describe! I almost drowned in them!

"I'm Sylvia, I'm ranked 18 and I'm 14 years old!" I told him, trying to bring a smile.

"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Aaron, ranked 35 and I'm 14 years old too!" he said, clearly blushing.

Did he have feelings for me? Or was he just embarassed?

I shook the thought off my mind, noone wanted to be friends with me!

"Well, do you know what we're doing next?" I asked him trying to make small-talk.

"Actually, I do! They are giving us two pokeballs each and sending us out in some forest, we have about five hours to catch our first pokemon and get back to the academy!" He answered.

"Oh, would you like to search with me?" I asked him with instant regret.

"Yeah, sure!" He replied, was that a smile?

Someone knocked on the door, "It's time to go!" Joanna said entering the room with a confused look, but luckily she didn't say anything!

"Well, let's move!" she whispered with a smile!