project: fall ball

sorry it took so goddamn long

first writing chapter y'all
be proud

okay so buckle up bc this is going to be like an actual chapter from a book and it's very long ;) !!

not beta-read bc ppl are very impatient, COUGH COUGH but yeah uhm sorry

word count: 4073

october 5th 2017, thursday evening

"Fuck, where are my goddamn keys..." Faith murmered. She already looked through all of her drawers but couldn't find them anywhere. Really frustrating when you have to be at the Bruin at seven and only have 5 minutes left.
Faith wasn't the best at planning and it didn't help her with the fact that she also had a habit of forgetting things.

"Did you already look in your bag?" Anna asked. She was trying to help, but it only made Faith more stressed.

"Why would it be in my fucking bag?" She sighed and pinched her nose. Why did this have to happen now?

"Hey, don't get mad at me. I didn't lose them," Anna defensively said. She was eating some leftovers of the pizza they ordered yesterday. Well, Anna ordered it. Faith skipped dinner as usual. Thinking of that, Anna chuckles quietly.

Dumbass.

Anna was lounging on the sofa, the bottom half of her body being covered with a fluffy blanket. Which she stole from Faith. She gave up a long time ago when she saw Anna was really attached to the piece of fabric. Her training started at 8 so she had to leave later than Faith. Her dormmate was dressed in a black hoodie with the text 'Sarcastic and Dramatic' on it, black ripped jeans and black converse shoes. Emo much?

The television was on, but no one was really interested in the boring channel. I mean, who wants to know how christmas balls are made? It's October, for fucks sake. Everyone is already decorating their houses and front yards with Halloween decorations, but the actual holiday is in more than 3 weeks, slow the fuck down.

You can call me monster, I'm creeping in your heart babe

"Shit, that's my phone," Faith quickly yelled from the bathroom and why would she look in the bathroom anyway? A couple seconds later someone with ebony black and dark red hair stormed into the living room and made a jump to her phone. Talk about extra.

"I know, I know. Yeah, I can also see that it's five past seven. Stop fucking yelling. No, shut the fuck up I'm coming. I'll be there in ten minutes, okay bye."

You could clearly hear Yasmin still screaming in the phone when Faith hung up, Faith probably didn't want her ears to bleed. Again.

"You're so screwed," Anna laughed. Faith didn't find the situation very funny and threw the nearest object at her.

"Hey! Don't throw with the remote! I fixed it three days ago and it was one hell of a work so I'm not doing it again if it breaks," After that, the blonde-haired girl smacked Faith in the face with a pillow and put her earbuds in her ears, clearly not wanting to be disturbed.

Faith groaned loudly. She was going to have to run and running was not one of her things. Actually, even that was an understatement. She kicked the couch hard and huffed frustratedly.

"Stop destroying our stuff! Ugh, I'll help you search for them," Anna sighed loudly and put her laptop and earbuds on the couch. She looked around, but didn't see the keys anywhere. Well, she couldn't see a lot anyway since Faith was standing literally in front of her.