permanent hiatus.

if u didn't read the author note at the beginning of the previous chapter, i explain it in this one.

i didn't have the motivation to write anymore because i felt as if i didn't write chapters that were good enough for u guys. i lost my interest towards wattpad and for a while i also didn't read anything, no books, no fanfics, nothing.

the accuracy of the story also went down a lot as a lot changed in a year and fixing all of if will be too much work if i actually do it. i thought about going further with the facts i have now but it made me very uncomfortable to write about certain things that just aren't true anymore and are in the past.

add school to the reasons why i took so long with updating and u'll get urself a whole page. starting a new year with even more homework, knowledge and pressure on ur shoulders from ur parents really doesn't help. also, getting into a new class as a very shy introvert made me stress as fuck and it was basically the only thing i could think of during the whole holiday. i know i could've vented on here but at that time i didn't realise i could actually talk to someone about my problems.

i fought a lot with my family as well during the holiday and i guess that issue had the biggest impact on me. i locked myself away from most people and just was cooped up in my room, dealing with my own problems. i totally forgot about this story and when i came across it back in february, i immediately fleed again as i was scared to show myself after eight months of not saying anything.

as of today losers club is officially on a permanent hiatus.

for the future i do have some things planned. all the titles in my drafts list in my bio are going to be written because i still find their plots very intriguing and i don't want to let go of them. my biggest project will probably be a long story with a plot i yet have to completely pan out. more details will be in the author notes of the stories themselves.

thank u guys for waiting, just a little longer.
xxx

-faith