Gay

User {L33} has logged onto the server.

01001000-01100101-01101100-01101100-01101111

~•~,~•~
~Yoongi's POV~

I woke up still in Hoseok's arms and looked at the alarm clock on the side of my bed.

9:47pm.

I sighed, leaving the resting sunshine in my bed and going over to my closet to throw a shirt on. I took one last look at Hoseok before leaving my room. I felt bad that I put him through so much.

"Yoongi hyung!" I looked to my right to see a shirtless Taehyung.

I looked him in the eyes as he smiled.

"What do you want?" I asked lazily as my sanity hung on the thinnest thread.

"Jungkook and I have another controller if you want to play." He suggested quietly.

I followed Taehyung back into his room and sure enough there was a shirtless Jungkook too. The boys were playing some kind of combative game.

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung whined, "I told you not to kill me while I was gone!"

I rolled my eyes as the youngest snickered at his upset elder.

"I'm going to get a drink." I stated, "You want one Taehyung?" He nodded his head as he concentrated on the game.

"I want one too!" Jungkook shouted.

"You already know Jin doesn't let you drink." The youngest pouted.

I left the room and went into the kitchen. Grabbing the alcohol that had been out for the birthday party. I took two glasses out of the cabinet, pouring equal amounts. I looked at the bottle, thinking. I brought it towards my lips, chugging the bottle.

"Min Yoongi!" With that voice the bottle was snatched out of my hands.

I met eyes with Hoseok. He looked at me in disbelief with tired eyes. I lazily blink my eyes as I swallowed what was left in my mouth. I rolled my eyes as Hoseok said nothing. I picked up the two glasses and proceeded back to Taehyung's room. I heard Jungkook groan, but continued walking to the room, assuming Taehyung had won.

I walked into the room to see Taehyung sitting on the bed, leaning down to Jungkook who was sitting on the floor. Taehyung grabbed the younger by the hair as he sucked on his neck.

"Disgusting." I mumbled.

"Here's your drink Taehyung." He turned to look at me as he heard his name addressed.

"Thank you, hyung." He took the cup as Jungkook sat flustered while covering his lap.

~Junggi's POV~

I could hear the old man and his slut upstairs as I patiently waited for Sanha.

"Junggi." I heard someone whisper from outside the window, along with small taps.

Having no other friends, I already knew it was Sanha. I jumped up excitedly. I ran to the window and unlocked it.

"Take this." Sanha handed me a laptop.