Voices

User {L33} has logged onto the serve.

01001000-01100101-01101100-01101100-01101111

~•~•~

~Junggi's POV~

I woke up but Sanha wasn't next to me. There we bags all over the room and frantic steps upstairs. I rubbed my eyes and rolled out of bed.

When I got upstairs Sanha stopped pacing and smiled with bags in his arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked sleepily and stretched out my arms.

"Oh nothing." Sanha mumbled.

"What's going on?" I asked and watched as his nervous slime quivered.

"We're um leaving?" Sanha stated like a question.

"We can't." I sighed as Sanha pushed past me back to the basement.

"We are." Sanha smiles as he collected all the smaller bags and shoved them into his bag he had brought.

"We're breaking out, Eunwoo Hyung is waiting outside." Sanha grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

"Sanha, wait." I pulled my hand out of Sanha's grasp.

"I'm scared." I mumbled and played with my fingers.

"And I'm not wearing pants." I whispered and Sanha rolled his eyes.

"It's not like anyone's going to be looking, just me." Sanha smirked before grabbing my hand and opening the door.

The alarm went off, loud sirens rung through the house. I pulled back and covered my ears, falling down to the ground as the ear piercing sound rung in my ears.

Sanha picked me up off the ground and pulled me out to the car his Hyung was waiting in.

"What the hell is that noise?" Eunwoo asked once we got in the car, tears streaming down my face.

"Junggi's alarm system. Don't worry about it, his dad is going to shut it off. Let's go." Sanha forced a smile on his face as he dug through his bag.

He pulled me into his lap and smiled reassuringly before holding up a pacifier. He put it in my mouth before wiping my tears away.

"Everything is okay now, see?" Sanha spoke softly and laid my head on his shoulder.

He hugged me and swayed back and forth. I sniffled and smiled.

This is a new beginning.

I can see Yoongi again.

"Sanha."

"Yeah?"

"My name real name is Jihoon."

————

~Yoongi's POV~

Jungkook and Taehyung have been fighting nonstop since we returned to the dorms.