Karaoke

I made that^^

User {L33} has logged onto the serve.

01001000-01100101-01101100-01101100-01101111

~•~•~

~Yoongi's POV~

Hoseok poked at my stomach as I laughed and swatted at his hands.

"Hoseok." I mumbled.

We were all sitting in the van on our way to karaoke and sushi.

Hoseok pulled his signature heart smile that cold make anyone gush at the sight and pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm glad I can make you smile." Hoseok said softly and I kissed his shoulder.

"I'm happy around you." I mumbled and buried my face in his shirt.

"Stop being cheesy." Taehyung said, hitting the back of Hoseok's head.

"Shut up, you bottom." Hoseok muttered while rubbing the back of his head.

"I- I'm not a bottom! I'm a switch." Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook sat next to his boyfriend smirking as Taehyung glared at him with pink cheeks.

"Shut up, all of you." Jimin mumbled from the right of Hoseok.

"I forgot you were here you've been so silent." Jungkook mumbled.

"Is Kai Hyung not answering?" Hoseok teases as Jimin's pout grew.

"He's on tour. It's unfair." Jimin huffed and crossed his arms.

"He's in a different time zone. I'm sure he'll talk when he can." Taehyung reassured.

Jimin huffed again and looked out the window. Hoseok pet Jimin's hair to possibly cheer him up, but Jimin just swatted at his hands.

"Stop-p it please." Jimin mumbled as he fiddled with his sleeves.

Hoseok thought he was going to cry when Jimin stuttered but his cheeks were pink like he was embarrassed.

"We're here." Jin sung from the driver's seat.

~~~~~~

~Third Person POV~

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY ELSE!" Hoseok yelled into the mic as everyone else in the room laughed as he danced around.

Everyone stuffed their mouth with sushi and lamb skewers, which Namjoon added as a special treat for Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled as he watched Hoseok go wild while screaming the lyrics to a one direction song. Yoongi has been slowly easing into eat as much as the other boys, but he had already felt sick.

As the song finished Hoseok crashed down on the couch in the room next to Yoongi.

"Eat some more." Hoseok sighed as he tried to catch his breath.