3.

-- the next day -- (unedited)

     When the sound of my alarm woke me up, i immediately shut it off. It was so annoying, waking up to the same sound just got boring. Going to the same school, same classes, just so boring. But exciting to get the days over with, the new things to learn. That's what made the days more bearable, the new adventures the days give. 

     I got up to do my usual routine, wake up, shower, eat breakfast, go to school. Like i said before, all the same. 

     While washing my body in the shower, i caught a glimpse of my arm out of the corner of my eye. It was the  writing i wrote yesterday. There was red ink below my purple ink. 

     Heart racing, i quickly read what it had to say. 

'oh uh hi? isnt this breaking the rules?'

     Eager to reply back, i quickly finish up my shower. As i hop out, carefully, i quickly dry off and get dressed. After i was dressed, i quickly grab my purple pen from my brown, small night stand that stays beside my bed with thousands of pencils and pens stacked in one pile.  I never really had a nice set up. Yes, i did like to keep things organized, but not everything.

       For example, when i do the dishes, I am really picky on where everything goes. Plates on the bottom rack aligned, bowls on the top rack with smaller plates and cups, the forks on the opposite side of the spoons, and knifes and other things in the middle. Its very weird but hey i can't control it. 

     Thinking of a reply. i put the pen onto my skin writing,

'Yeah i know, i couldn't help my self the rules, they are just so stupid.' 

     Looking at the time, 07:05, i knew i wasn't going to get a reply anytime soon. Hearing my mother call for me, i grab my jacket to cover my arms. It was only February, so it was still pretty chilly outside. 

     I rush down stairs, with my backpack over my shoulder. I sit down at one of the high chairs around the island. A plate already set for me, i start to dig in. 

     My mom always cooks for me in the morning, wanting me to start the day off with a great meal. I had what i usually have. Scrambled  eggs, with a side of bacon and orange juice. Since my mom was a cook, she always made the best eggs. We never really go out to eat, instead we have home cooked meals almost every single day. I'm not complaining, her food is amazing, probably better than restaurants, but i really have no room to say anything.

-----------------------------------

     As i watch my moms car leave the lane, i start to head to my class room. No i didn't really like to socialize, but i did have at least one friend. Her name was,  Ashley. She was taller than me, by a lot i should say. She had beautiful long brown hair, and golden eyes to go along with her palish skin. 

     She usually  wears a button up, or cute shirt, and a skirt to go along with it. including some nice shoes. She always wore something nice. No matter the weather. It never seemed to bother her at all, where there's me always cold. No matter the weather, my body always finds a way to make me cold.

     She always makes me laugh even in the worst of moods. She is my best friend and i don't really know what i'd do with out her. 

     As i take my seat, I look at the board for further instructions, or bellwork. My seat was in the middle row towards the  back. Ashley sat in the middle row as well, but she was at the very front. We tend to get separated a lot for talking. I mean what would you expect we are best friends. 

     Next to the board, Mrs. Parker's desk sat, facing us so she could watch us as we worked. The white board stretched from one side of the classroom to the other. It was sectioned into three parts. the first part, a calendar showing us whats coming in the future, like test and quizzes. The second Is bigger than the other two it was where she would teach us. And the last part just had our projects, just like little things we do in class to keep us busy.  

     Our schedule was like most, all the classes all in one room. Math, then science, then history, then English, then art and music time. It was simply, we had one binder that kept everything  in place. 

     Everything was very neat. Everything was in line. No rules ever broken, well if they are, no one ever hears of them if broken. 

           I watch Mrs. Parker write the homework on the board for math tonight, seeing as that was our only homework for the day. I start to flip through my binder, finding the science section. I never was a fan of science, nor math, but i have to deal, since I would like to graduate with good grades. 

------------------------------------------

Hearing the bell ring,  I start to slip my books into my bag. Before I begin to sigh Mrs. Parker ruins my train of thought.

'Adam, come here before you leave.'