015

~Baekhyun~

MY lips were locked on chanyeols and I straddled his chest deepening the kiss. Little moans escaped my mouth into chanyeols as he wrote randomness into my back. Our lips rung out incoherent sounds that we didn't pay attention to because our emotions took over our senses.

"I love you." I accidentally squat that sentence out. I became a solid in mid kiss. Chanyeol smiled widely agist my lips. Soon fall ing backwards I screamed and he was on top of me pinning my hands above my traumatized frame.

"I love your cute screams, but Sehun and kai are still asleep so shhh." He put a finger to his mouth. God he's hot ughh.

"I love you too." He kissed my lose cutely and I giggled. A sound echoed around the house, Sehuns phone was broken on the wood floors of chanyeol and Baekhyuns bedroom as he stared wide eyed and frozen at the sight in front of him.

"What the fuck?" He spoke before storming out. Chanyeol gave me a what the fuck look and ran after sehun.

~chanyeol~

Why was Sehun so mad? Why did Baekhyun look terrified? So many questions were swirling in my brain. Soon I grabbed Sehuns hood and he stopped. He's crying?

"I'm such a bad person." He sobbed into his hands."

"Bro what the fuck?" I asked severely confused.

"I put him through hell."

With those words i realized everything.

"YOU DID THAT TO HIM!" I fumed with anger, "YOU PUT HIM THROUGH HELL? YOU KNOW THAT? HIS PARENTS KICKED HIM OUT, HE BORE YOUR CHILD AND ALL YOU DID WAS LEAVE? YOU FUCKING MONSTER! DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ANYONE ELSE OR ARE YOU THAT SELF CENTERD THAT YOU DON'T EVEN WANT YOUR OWN CHILD?!?" I continued screaming at him. I could tell he felt beyond guilty but just stood there.

"You know he loved you so much, he still has nightmares to this day a year later, about you leaving him! About you not caring or giving a damn at all!" I breathed heavily.

"I'm sorry..." He said.

"No if you were truly sorry you educate say it to him and tae not me.

"Tae?" He asked.

"YOUR FUCKING SON! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE EVEN 10 MILES CLOSE TO BAEKHYUN! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN DAMN SONS NAME! I'M MORE IF HIS FATHER THAN YOU ARE!" I spat out and started walking away furiously.

At the front door I saw a crying Baekhyun with a sleeping tae in his arms.

"It's ok if you want to leave me too, after figuring out who this Child is made from." He sobbed harder tucking his head down and hugging tae tighter. I instantly softened to see him so sad.

I walked swiftly up to the door scooping him off his feet.

"I'd never, plus tae needs a dad and I need a byun Baekhyun."

~~~~~~~~
Oof rip me I forgot everything existed. Also do I seem like a trustworthy person? So many of my friends don't trust me and I hate it.

Love you fam!!

-째/Jay