Epilogue

Vennela's POV

2500 years later.

Just kidding. 

Two years later.

Tomorrow is a very important day for my family. Because my little princess, Shruthi and my adorable brother, Anirudh are getting engaged. I am on cloud ninety nine.

Let me explain in detail. Shruthi went abroad for MBA. She returned to India a month ago and joined Dhanunjaya company like Prakash uncle and Nanditha aunty expected her to. She made me proud. She manages the Hyderabad branch of our company along with Praveen uncle. Oh! I forgot to tell you, Praveen uncle and Vidya aunty returned to Hyderabad last year. Now they stay in the Dhanunjaya mansion along with Rishi-Raj and Shruthi. We meet every weekend. 

Shruthi is still the same cute and innocent girl. When Prakash uncle asked her about her plans for future she stayed firm in her decision. "I won't be happy with anyone else. I want Anirudh as my husband. If that is not possible, I will remain unmarried." It was a whistle-worthy dialogue. If only someone taught me how to whistle.

Here comes my Lasya akka with her baby boy Lakshya. A cute little bundle of joy. With chubby cheeks and toothless grin, he looks like a butterscotch cake. 

"Change Lucky's diaper" Lasya akka ordered Surya bava. He obeyed.

It's really nice how these two divide the work. She gives bath to the baby. He wipes the baby dry and makes him wear clothes. He prepares food while she feeds him. She sings and he dances to entertain the baby. Even Prakash uncle was impressed by the way he took care of akka during her pregnancy. He finally accepted Surya bava. Now he would tell anyone who would listen that his son-in-law is a decent man who knows how to value relationships.

And guess who came up with the name Lakshya? Me. Lasya, Surya and Lakshya. The 'ya' family. Akka came up with the pet name Lucky. An old pet name to be honest. Nevertheless, I like it. He always keeps pulling my hair. If I ever go bald someday, it's because of this toothless cute little devil.

"What? Why are you staring at me?" I asked him. He is actually glaring at me because I tied my hair in a bun today. He tried to grab my hair with little success. I smirked at him.

"Don't smirk like that. You look scary" Lasya akka gently smacked my head while Surya bava laughed. 

"Hey! She is not scary. She is cute" Ragini came to my defense. Wait. Don't weep tears of happiness assuming Ragini has changed and started loving me. Well, Lasya akka gave her a nephew. So, she is being nice to me because she wants a niece this time.

Oh my Dumbledore! How can I forget?! I am in my ninth month of pregnancy. Amar and I are expecting our first child. Two more weeks and I will hold my child in my arms.

Ragini brought me pine apples. "Lasya akka, I am going out with Dheeraj for an hour. Make sure Vennu eats regularly." She kissed Lucky on his chubby cheek, who gave her a toothless grin, and left.

Ragini dated Dheeraj for eight months before getting married. To everyone's surprise, she didn't design her wedding clothes. She said she wanted to enjoy every moment and doesn't want to work on her own clothes. 

Grandpa was really impressed by her talent. He gave her the responsibility of his clothing business, which she manages perfectly. Dheeraj still recommends her as designer for his clients. They make a very good pair.