CH 4

Chapter 4

Of Details and Explanations

Kade felt Felicia’s head fall on his. Her hair fell on his nose and Kade got big whiff of it. The smell was intoxicating; it smelt of vanilla and chocolate. Kade was hypnotised.

You are an adult, not a school girl with a crush.

“Jesus, Kade,” whispered Alesia, helping Dana up and letting her lean heavily on the smaller. “You made that leach almost piss his pants and showed Feli our other form which made her faint,”

I know.” He barked back, knowing they would understand him because they are werewolves. All werewolves understand each other when in wolf form.

“We got to take her back to the house,” said Chris. He walked over and picked Felicia like a groom would with his bride.

Kade felt jealousy bubble up inside his as his inner whined at the loss of contact and growled at Kade to attack Chris for taking her away.

Give her back.” Kade growled at Chris, taking everyone by surprise.

“Okay, Okay,” Chris mumbled quickly.

Kade got up and showed his back to Chris. Chris seemed to get the message because he gently placed Felicia on his back. Her legs were dangling over on side of Kade’s back, her arms were positioned around his neck so she would fall off. Her head rested on his and Kade got another smell of her tantalising smell. Kade wondered if she cooks due to the fact that the scent was like freshly baked cake.

God, I am a school girl with a crush.

Help Alesia,” he barked at Chris.

The blonde nodded and rushed over to the girls. Once he and Alesia had a good grip on Dana after Alesia had a fit and screamed so loud the whole world could have heard that she can take care of her girlfriend, they were off walking back to the house.

Kade had informed Thomas that they would probably need medical attention before stripping off all his clothes shifting and rushing to help Felicia. Only when he was half way there the smell of Dana’s blood hit him and he ran faster than ever and when the scent of Felicia’s fear hit him he was furious at the leaches who were making her feel this way. But when he had come face to face with Felicia he realised that the fear was not only caused by the vampire but by him and his pack members. He felt sorrow spread through him along with fear. If she reacted like this there was no way they could be.

There was no way to begin with.

As they walked, no dared speak. Kade didn’t have to be a mind reader to know what they were thinking.

What had gotten into him?

They finally got to the house with only a kid seeing them but he was too busy eating ice-cream to think it was real.

Thomas was waiting outside for them so when they came close he shouted “Brother!” and came over, worried.

“I’m fine,” Chris replied, “But Dana got hit with silver and Feli has a cut on her neck.”

Tom listened to every word and ushered everyone into the room living room. The Living room was connected to Kitchen and was located at the front of the house after turning left at a corridor leading to some stairs.

The living room was homely and welcoming when it wasn’t laid out to resemble a hospital room. The couch was cleared and some cushions were set on the floor.

“Why is she here?” Thomas asked, motioning to Felicia. It seemed that he just registered that Felicia was with them.

“Because, brother, she was attack by some vamps and we semi-shifted and she saw and then Kade came over fully shifted and we said it was him then she fainted so I said we had to bring her here to explain.” Explained Chris.