CHAPTER 1:NEW GAME

|Introduction|
Hi im Ace a student from the Special Students Academy or SSA all of us here has special talents. But at that time the tragedy strikes...

Today is Friday a nice school day, later that afternoon its time for our next class, English.

<Maam Rose>
Okay class, we had a contest at the Corner Ville Hotel all of Grade 6 SSC will participate, No parents nor teachers, 3 persons in each room, you will stay there for 10 days, free food, and a swimming pool.
Oh btw there's no wifi nor signal but gadgets is ok be ready to download your apps or games but it's just a time for teamwork,missions and a place where you can relax with nature.

<Students>
Hooray

Day 1

Today is the day we arrived at the hotel. Our teacher left us

A leader of this hotel arrived.
He gave all the numbers of our room by group. Room 158 is our room with Wyland and Sam. This room is awesome it has aircon,bathtub,refrigerator even a flatscreen. "All we need is here!" Wyland said. We explored the hotel.

After we explored the area, we go back to our room. I list all the places we explored: The pool, cafeteria, playground, mini park, ball room and even the arcade area etc.

<Wyland>
Let's visit someone!

<Ace>
I agree,we visit our friends in the Room 157

We saw Jenard,Mathew and Ed they are playing with there gadgets. We dont want to disturb them so we visit the other room, Room 159 we saw Sanjay,Jade and Jules they are watching T.V. we left them and visit the other rooms.We sleep in each bed.

Day 2

We woke up one by one, we took a bath. We head to the dining room. We eat and play after we eat. The girls headed to the Tea Party Room, Sanjay,Jade and Jules visited the park. Ed, Mathew and Jenard headed to the Arcade Area. While Sam,Wyland and I went swimming.

Splash Splash Splash.

Later that afternoon the speaker says, "All contestants please meet me at the gym"
We all head to the gym and in a sudden a teddy bear appear.

<Grizzly>
Well hello fellow contestants, im Grizzly the judge of this contest, while the other judges are tiding there rooms. I will take an eye of all of you.

I think this contest was judged by a person, but it's judge by a bear..

<Grizzly>
Oh, as I expected they are here

In all of a sudden the lights on and we saw,another bears

<Strawbeary>
Hi im Strawbeary the kindest bear of all oh also I love pink and I love you all.

<Furcky>
We dont care about your stupid comments, IDIOT. Im Furcky the meanest bear so I Dont Care.

<Grizzly>
Lets add new rules:
•You cant graduate or get out of this hotel if you cant kill anyone...
•If you killed someone you need to clear all evidence.
•If the contestants except the killer will found out the killer the killer will get a punishment.
•But if you vote wrong all the contestants will die except the blackened.
•If you refuse to vote you will die!

<Jade>
How many are we again?

<Strawbeary>
Oh all of you are 29 contestants that will participate a killing game.