🍲Dean🍲

Y/N POV:

It's currently 8 AM and I was sitting in the living room watching tv. Dean had left early this morning to go and work on his album, so that means I'm alone until 7 tonight. He usually tried not to leave me for so long but duty calls.

I get up, eat cereal and start doing some laundry, cleaning around the house and all of my wifely duties.

Dean walks in a little later throwing his keys on the counter.

"Hey baby, where are you?!" He screams across the house.

"Bedroom." He walks in and gives me a big hug kissing me all over my face. Me and Dean had been seeing each other for a year now and he still does the same things when we first met and it always makes me heart flutter.

"Hi baby. How's the music coming along?"

"It is going great. I just had to come home. I started to get lonely." I roll my eyes as he makes those famous puppy dog eyes. I kiss him and go back to finishing the laundry.

"What did you eat today?" He places the basket I had on the floor once I'm done folding the clothes.

"Oh, I had some cereal little after you left." Dean looked at me like he was about to smack the shit out of me.

"Oh hell no! Come here!" He grabs my wrist, leading me towards the kitchen. I sat down in a chair as he continues to go on about how I need to eat while fixing me some hamburger helper. He's done with his little rant continuing to fix the food. I tried to complain and tell him that I was full but he just shut me up.

"Omg, Dean! Why are you making me food?" I lay my head on the table as he responds.

"Shut the hell up. You haven't eaten anything since this morning. You've been hungry all day. Fuckin full off of cereal all day my ass."

I laugh and just let him do what he wants. He kisses my forehead as I eat. We go back to living room and watch some tv.

"Thank You Dean."

"No girlfriend of mine will starve." He announces and I just face palm. He leaves and comes back with a whole pack of cookies.

"Now we can be fat-asses."

For the rest of the night we ate
cookies and watched movies until we felt sleepy.