💃🏾Mino💃🏾

Mino POV:

Winner was taking a break after our comeback "Everyday". I'm in my studio trying to make some beats for my next solo song with our new hip hop a singer artist Y/N. From what I heard she's really good. YG assigned for us to a co-ed duo.

I was messing around with the beats trying to see what sounds good, when a knock came to my door. I open the door to reveal Y/N with papers in her hand. She was wearing sweats, tank top and her hair up in bun.

"Wassup Mino. I have some lyrics that I've written." I smile letting her in. She pulls up one of the chairs that I had sitting around up to the desk. I take a look over at lyrics and they're the greatest that I've seen a rookie has written.

"Damn, these are great." She smiles bowing her head.

"Let me take a look at the beat. I wanna hear it." She says pushing me to the side pressing play.

"Hm, let's change this and that, and hell yeah." Once she hits play the button, the sound was a very sexy Caribbean beat. The lyrics went so well with the lyrics as she sung them. Her voice sounded so well, it flowed with the music.

"Damn, that's so beautiful. You're voice brings it alive. Not bad for a rookie." I lightly punch her arm.

She comes closer to me laying her head on my shoulder.

"We also need to work on the choreography."

Next couple of days:

"Aye you're getting it~" I lean over trying to catch my breath. This girl is great at dancing, I cannot keep up with her.

"H-How the f-fuck do you move so f-fast?"

"Suck it up buttercup. Now this is the most sexy part. CL eonni taught me this one. So stand behind me and keep your hand on the bottom part of my back." I place my hand on her back put then I get confused with what she does next.

"Well then- WOAAAAAAHHHH!!!" She bends over touching her toes. I step back looking at her as she stands back up.

"Mino-ya! If you don't get over and finish this damn choreography!" She screams hitting my back.

"How can I concentrate when I have you bending over." She rolls her eyes, dragging me over to the middle of the room to finish.

2 weeks later:

We releases our song and video last week and the views it's getting is crazy.

Today is our first performance and I couldn't be happier.

"Ready ugly?" She teases. I roll my eyes as we went on stage.

The performance went well, then came the part where always messed up on. Once she bends over, I place both hands on her hips pulling her closer to me, snapping my hips a little to create excitement. The crowd goes wild as we continue the sexy dancing.

We end the song with her crouching down in front of me and my hands cupping her face.

Later:

"Mino, you did so well~!!" She jumps on me as I catch her thighs spinning her around.

"My favorite part was that little stunt you pulled earlier." She smirks wrapping her arms around my neck tighter.

"I don't remember that~" I bluff.

"mhm, just know that I know what you did, papi." She gets down walking slowly into her dressing room winking at me closing the door.

"This girl is gonna murder me." I say shaking my head going into her dressing room also.

"Mami's about to get fucked up." She smirks beckoning me over to her.

God Fucking Damnnit.

—————💃🏾—————
- te quiero ❤️
-i'm going to do a Taeyong one