The visit

No one's pov

Luka was walking to the dupain-cheng bakery when a girl ran past him,*Marinette* he thought. He ran after the raven haired girl she turned a corner and disappeared*where did she go?* "Hey!" he heard someone yell,he turned around only to find a guy in a cat suit "Did you see a girl run by here?" He asked "uh yeah, wait is her name by any chance Marinette?"."Yeah how did you know?" The blonde said suspiciously, "No time all I know is she's going to do something crazy so let's get going." Luka said worryingly,  the blonde just nodded as they took off after the poor girl.

Marinette's pov

I got home and cried,I had nothing else to do so i transformed. I jumped out my window and took off as I ran i saw chat noir and some bo-wait a second LUKA! I blinked just to make sure i wasn't seeing  things,and he was still there. I landed behind a building and detransformed, I sat on a bench in the park just to calm down. I saw three little kids playing around an it reminded me of Luka and Nino. Man how I missed those days, I  looked over at a little girl who was sitting all alone crying. I walked over, "what's wrong?" I  asked startling the small child."I-i don't know where m-my mom i-is." She stuttered, I  noticed the young girl hid her eye,like me, "Why do you hide your eye?" I asked ,"oh u-uh ...." the small girl grew uneasy. I  chuckled "it's okay I understand what its like to be different too." I smiled making the young girl giggle,"Now to find your mom." I looked around and spotted a panicked woman, "Is that her?"I  asked pointing at the lady, the young girl just nodded. I picked her up and started walking towards the woman "Ma'am is this your daughter?" She asked, "Angie!" Yelled the mother taking the child " Thank you,Thank you ,Thank you." She exclaimed "Uhh pardon but what's your name young lady?", "Marinette Dupain-Cheng." I said giggling. "Well thank you Marinette." The woman said as she shook her hand " oh and if you need a babysitter I'll be happy to help." I said handing the woman a piece of paper with my number on it. "Thank you very much Marinette."
Adriens pov
We ran up to the bakery out of breath"I should stay out here." Luka said I just nodded and walked in the bakey I saw her parents and asked "Is Marinette here?" , "yes but she doesn't want to talk to anyone." I frowned "please I need to talk to her." "No,young man she doesn't want to talk to anyone. " I sighed and walked out,"where is she?!"asked Luka practical yelled " she doesn't want to talk to anyone.". Luka started tapping his foot like a rabbit then walked to the side of the house, there was a rope "I wonder if it still works?" "If what works?" He tugged it and I heard something ring.

Marinette's POV
I walk into an alley and transform. I ran to my balcony and get in when I hear something ring. Wait a second that's.....LUKA!? I run over to the bell and see Luka looking up smiling. I let down the ladder to let him climb up, I see someone else with him but I ignore him. LUKAS BACK!!! I turn around and start dancing when I spot tikki looking at me and giggling. " Hide tikki" I say smirking. I see Luka climb in, and soon after he hugs me picking me up twirling me around. "Marinette!" He sang as I giggled, he put me down "So how's my puffy princess?" I giggle at the Nickname "I'm doing fine Lukie." ,"Well I saw you running and crying." . "Ohhhh you saw that?" I said slightly cringing, he nodded concern in his eyes " I uh Chloepulledmyhairandslappedmeandlaughedatmyeye!" I said really fast. He hugged me whispering sweet nothing's to me, it took a while for me to calm down. "W-what about y-ou?" I whisper as i snuggled closer to him, *He's really warm*, "it's was all good in America." "Was it everything you hoped for?" I say looking up, he nodded. "Do you want to hang out in here?" I ask, he chuckled " yeah that's why I came here." I giggled and turned around only to find a familar blonde haired boy, Chat , "Hi chat what's up?" He didn't answer "Helllooo~?" I say waving in his face "oh hi marinette I just wanted to check up on you." He said rather shyly I smiled "I'm ok now, don't worry." I ran over to my speaker and connected my phone, I pushed a random playlist. I grinned once I saw which playlist I chose "Hamilton" I chose a song and it started playing.

___________________________________
Hey y'all I'm back I'm gonna let you guys choose which Hamilton song I should put in the next chapter ok well I'm out.

P.S yes I know what Hamilton is and I love it if y'all don't know what Hamilton is than y'all missing out.