HIM

Chats POV
Let me just say I'm not jealous...
Wait, why am I here? Oh right to check up on her, she looks fine. Except for the fact that there's some random BOY in her room AND they kissed . That boy literally has hearts in his eyes the he looked at her. Plus he took the nickname I gave her, that was my thing. BUT,I have to admit Marinette does have a nice voice. Who knew that the girl that never spoke at school had the best voice, and the weirdest eyes. I watched as Marinette ran over to the speaker again and pushed play, she ran back to the boy and grabbed his hands. The music started playing, it has a pretty good tune.
[Aaron]
Theodosia writes me a letter every day, I'm keeping her bed warm while her husband is away. He's on the British side in georgia tryin' to keep the colonies in line, well he can keep all of Georgia, Theodosia, she's mine.
[Aaron and company]
Love doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints and it takes and it takes
I stopped listening after a while and focused on Marinette and the boy. Lemme just say that she has the best voice on earth but, she's STILL holding his hands. Man the way he looks at her I don't like it. I'm not jealous I'm just protecting her. Right? Yea, I'm just protecting her. Why are they so darn close nope I'm not gonna watch this. "Well I gotta go princess, bye" I said as i jumped out the window and onto the rooftops. Definitely not jealous.
______________________________________
Omg this book got 1000 views thank you thank you thank you. I'll be doing a QNA so leave questions for me here and I'll be sure to publish soon.