kiss

Marinette's POV
Ugh I can't get this line right! I need some coffee (same girl.), I quickly get up and run down stairs to get a cup of coffee and a couple of cookies for tikki. I get a pot, fill it with water and set it on the stove to boil while I search of the cookies. I finally find them, I grab a plate and dump them on it, I also grab a mug to pour the water in. (Comment. How do you like your coffee? I like mine black and bitter) Once I get everything I head back upstairs, I place the mug and plate on my desk then close my room door. I sit back down on my chair and take a sip of my coffee, then I get back to drawing.
(Le magical time skip brought to you by my lack of sleep and coffee)
I raise my mug to my lips and take a sip while admiring my draw but only to soon see the flaws. THUMP. I look up as if I could see through objects, although that would be pretty cool I don't have that ability, so time to play detective. I get up from my chair slowly and head over to the ladder leading to my balcony. I spot an all too familiar blonde sitting on the rail, I approach the cat like boy and tap his shoulder, "Hi princess." I wave, "how are you this fine night?". Ok that was weird altogether he normally just asks me casually, "What do you want, chaton?" He looked at me and put a hand over his heart dramatically, "I am deeply offended princess." I roll my eyes and give him an unamused look. "Ok so maybe you can help me with something." I raise my hands " and what might that be?" He fidgeted and played with his fingers "Promise you won't get mad?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes, I lifted my right hand and traced a cross above the spot where my heart should be. It all happened so fast it took me a while to comprehend what had happened but then it struck me.
The cat noir had kissed me, not on the knuckles, not the cheek, but on the lips.
Before I could react or respond he had fled. I touched my lips feeling slightly dazed and confused. Why would cat noir kiss me of all people. I'm just a normal girl, there are prettier girls in Paris but he chose ME. I stumbled into my room and checked the time, it read 2:16 AM, I flop on my bed and curl up into my blanket. The kiss playing over and over in my mind.
______________________________________
Yay I posted. Unfortunately I can't sleep so yeah any way I'm gonna be adding music to the next chapter or part whatever you wanna call it, also comment your favorite song I might use it for the next part. OH and I need you guys to choose out if these three options. Should marinette end up with Luka or Adrien? Or should I do an alternate ending thing? Comment 1 for Luka or 2 for Adrien or 3 for alternate ending. Thank you!
Klutz is out 😜