When Worlds Collide

500 years ago, during the Great Aegis War, a blast from Mythra's and Malhos' attacks against one another caused a great blast. Little did they know, that this blast would change the lives of many people after the war. This blast would open a gateway to another world, far beyond the comprehensions of people all around Alrest.

"Dude warping's totally cheating! That's bs I would've won that match!" Prompto dropped to his knees in defeat.

"It's not cheating, I'm just using my resources." Noctis crossed his arms. "I just so happen to have warping at my disposal."

"I don't, therefore it is cheating. Being able to teleport at ease is unfair" Prompto moved to sit down cross-legged on the ground.

"Hey, warping's not easy."

"You make it look easy."

"You think warping's easy? C'mon get up you're warping today."

"Wait what."

"You heard me. Nothing bad is going to happen. You're going to see what it's like to warp." Noctis uncrossed his arms, holding out his hand as the Engine Blade materialized out of thin air. Prompto stood up, walking over to Noctis.

"I 'dunno about this."

"Relax. I know what I'm doing" (he totally doesn't)

"I'm sure you do. If I die the blame's all on you." Prompto said as the prince wrapped one arm around him.

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Noctis threw the sword and the two disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Rex was wandering around Torigoth, asking around about an execution. His "friend" Nia was captured by the Imperial Government. He decided that he was going to save Nia. However, he needed the help of Tora, a Nopon, who saved him from getting caught by the Imperial Government.

"What! An execution!" Rex exclaimed, as he was shocked that Nia was going to be killed.

"That just what I hear. Me not know if it true. Word does spread easily here and this is what I know." said the Nopon informant.

"Thanks, for the information. Tora, why don't we head back to your place to think things over?" asked Rex

"Good idea, Rex-Rex!" exclaimed Tora.

The two then returned to Tora's humble abode. It was small, but it had all the necessities a house needed. The two discussed many ways to try and break Nia out of the giant Titan ship that she was being held hostage in. However, Tora then came up with a wonderful idea that would help them rescue Nia.

"Rex-Rex what if we used artificial blade to rescue Nia?" exclaimed Tora.

"That's not a bad idea, Tora." said Pyra, the legendary Blade with unthinkable power.

Suddenly just then two men appeared out of seemingly nowhere, dropping onto the ground.

"Dude, ow! What the hell?!" The blond male groaned, rubbing the back of his head.

"That..felt different...?" The black-haired male next to him raised his head, looking around the room. His eyes landed on the Nopon in front of them, "..Uhm..?"

"Who are you?" Rex asked as he took out his red sword.

Pyra also made a stance where she held out her hands toward Rex

"You, uh, the welcoming committee?" Noctis' eyes landed on Rex's sword, immediately standing up and bringing his own in front of him.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Prompto stood up quickly, almost toppling back over. He stood in the area between Rex and Noctis, holding out his hands in front of him. "Listen, we're not here to fight! Don't even know where here is.." He said. Making enemies when they didn't even know where they were was a bad move.

Noctis slowly lowered his sword, "Who let this 12-year old get ahold of a sword?" He asked.

"Since when did you become Nia?" asked Rex.

"It's a long story..." explained Pyra

"Please please. Biggiepons no need to fight at time like this!" Tora exclaimed.

The Nopon was right. They didn't have time to argue, when Nia's life was at steak. They didn't have much time before the execution. They needed to get the remaining parts for the artificial blade, and save Nia before she was killed.

"So, who are you guys?" asked Rex as he put away his sword.

"The name's Noctis." He let go of his own sword, the weapon disappearing into the armiger. "This here's Prompto." He gestured to the blond. Prompto lowered his hands with a sigh of relief. "So.. what about you guys? And, hey, what about you? The heck are you?" Prompto asked, looking at the Nopon.

"Meh?! Mehmehmehmeh?! You never see Nopon before?"

"No..-what now?"

"A Nopon." Rex said. "I'm Rex by the way. This is Pyra" he said as he pointed to the Aegis.

"And this is Tora" said Rex.

"Hello friends" said Tora, as he waved his stubby little arms at the two "biggiepons"

"Nice to meet'cha. Um but yeah, never heard of a Nopon before." Prompto said "Never seen anything like you before either."

"We're definitely not in Lucis, or Niflheim for that matter." Noctis muttered. "Where are we?" He asked.

"This is Torigoth. Home to many of the Gormotti." explained Rex.

"..Torigoth? Gormotti? The hell?" Noctis rubbed the back of his neck.

"Your warp sent us somewhere not even in Eos?! Noct, you fucking idiot." Prompto pressed his hands to his face. "We're screwed. Ignis and Gladio are going to kill us. We are screwed."

"You guys ever heard of Eos? Lucis?" Noctis asked. He had to know if his home even existed in this place

"Never heard of it. I don't think there's a Titan in all of the Cloud Sea with those names. I don't even think those places exist in Alrest at all" explained Rex.

"Uggggh." Prompto made a muffled noise.

"You're sure? Because we," Noctis gestured to himself and his best friend, "we aren't from here. Far from it."

"And the reason we're here is because Noct here's a dumbass."

"Shaddup."

"Even I haven't heard of those places. And I'm over 500 years old" said Pyra.

"Well while you're here, would you mind helping us?" Rex asked.

"I think we have our own p-" Noctis was cut off by Prompto speaking up,

"Yeah, of course." The blond turned to Noctis, "We might as well." He told the prince. "What'cha need help with?" Prompto asked, turning towards Rex.

"Well our friend got kidnapped and we need a few parts to build an artificial blade, so we can get her back before her execution." explained Rex.

"We need Bion Connecters, and Perfect Range Sensor. Then we can create artificial blade!" explained Tora.

"I've got no idea what those things are. But we'll try to help out?" Prompto shrugged.

"Still not too sold on helping out.. We're in some weird world we can't just trust anyone." Noctis whispered to Prompto.

"It's like if I got captured or som-"

"That's not gonna happen."

"Hypothetically speaking, you'd want all the help you could get right?"

"I mean.. ye- okay, okay I see your point." Noctis looked to the others. "Alright, I'm on board, where're we going for these things?"

"Tora don't know...." Tora said.

"Why don't we ask around?" asked Rex.

"That might work" said Pyra.

Then they all left Tora's house and went to the shopping district and started asking around. After a few hours they started to lose hope. No one knew anything about the parts. They went back to Tora's house and tried to think it over. Then Rex came up with a great idea