The Building of Poppi

"Well ya took out that Juppen Krabble, did ya? Thanks, I knew I could count on you guys." said the man with the Perfect Range Sensor.

"Ah, it was nothing" replied Rex

"Well here ya go, a deal's a deal." said the man with the Perfect Range Sensor as he gave Rex the part they needed.

"Thank you" said Pyra

With the missing part in hand the group went back to Tora's house, and prepared to awaken the Artificial Blade. As lightning was heard, all throughout the night, Tora was putting the finishing touches on his Artificial Blade.

"Ok, all ready." said Tora with a fair amount of enthusiasm.

"Really? It's all done?" replied Rex

"Yes yes"

"Tora, our friend's execution draws near. Make Haste!" said Gramps

"Alright, wakey-wakey time, Artificial Blade"

Noctis and Prompto looked on in confusion, not really knowing what this "Artificial Blade" was.

"Tora, that won't do." said Pyra

"What Pyra mean?"

"You can't keep calling her ''Artificial Blade"

"Well Tora have good name, very good name for Artificial Blade."

"Well then, there's nothing to worry about. Why don't you introduce us then" said Rex.

"Right away Rex-Rex. Now then.... Wakey-wakey time! Tora's very own Blade, Poppi!"

Tora then flipped a switch, and lightning struck the house. The lights went out, and everyone looked a little scared. There was even electricity on the switch Tora flipped. Then the "Artificial Blade, awakened.

"☆How may i be of service, Master?☆" said Poppi.

Noctis erupted into a fit of coughs "M-Master?! The hell kind of- robot?" He asked

"W-w-w-wait a minute! Ooh, forget you see that! Tora must change settings! Khm..."

"The settings?" replied Rex.

"Th-this time, should be okay. Second time go best. Power...on!"

Then, as it did the first time, lightning struck the house, and the power went out once more. The Artificial Blade, then awoken.

"Greetings Masterpon." said Poppi.

"I... I did it!" replied Tora as he jumped around with glee.

"Tora's masterpiece. World's first Artificial Blade... Poppi"

"P-Poppi?" Prompto asked, eyeing the Artificial Blade. He still didn't really get what an Artificial Blade was but she seemed friendly.

"Uh, disregarding that whole, "first setting" was it? I'm glad it works..?" Noctis said

"Forget about that! That not Tora's fault! Th-that was, um.... Grampypon! Grampypon Soosoo, made settings!"

"Well then... let's not dwell on that." said Rex. "C'mon, let's go rescue Nia."

"Hold on a sec, I'm still not getting everything?" Prompto asked. "What's an Artificial Blade? What's a Blade in general? Like I'm pretty sure you're not just talking about regular swords here."

"Oh, allow me to explain. A Blade is not just a weapon, but also a being. We lend our strength to our Drivers, so they may accomplish their goals. We provide them with a weapon, and other powers." explained Pyra

"Ohh, I think I get it." Prompto said as Noctis nodded in understanding. "That's pretty cool!" The gunslinger commented enthusiastically.

"We sort of have something like that back in ourworld.." Noctis looked up in thought for a second. "Eh, kind of." He shrugged. "Whatever, let's just get a move on yeah? Closer we get to saving your friend is the closer I get to go back home."

"Anyways, my name Poppi. Poppi try hard to make Masterpon proud" said the Artificial Blade.

"Well then, we should head down to Garagorm's Arch. It's the easiest way to reach the root to access the Titan." said Pyra

"Sounds like a plan." replied Rex

They all then headed down to the Arch, and used Poppi's "Poppi Boosters" to access the ship. They climbed aboard, destined to save Nia, or die trying. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Yea to make up for me "screwing up my one job" you guys are getting this chapter tonight! Have fun. Also sorry if this chapter seemed shorter, thats just how the cookie crumbled this time around ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-Team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------