Chapter 1

Hey guys, Smol bean here! I am making a new fanfic (this one) because I've been having ideas about it.
-----------------------

Midoriya's POV

Life. It's never been the best for me, I don't think I'll ever have a "perfect" life. Anyways, I'm Izuku Midoriya. I have sorry excuses for parents that aren't even my real parents, but that's fine. I was quirkless as well, until recently I got All Might's quirk!

He's my idol, I know he took it back but it hit hard when he said I could never be a hero. I may be starting to believe him too. I've been training almost all day and night until I need to stop, well, more like have to stop.

Currently I'm laying in the lot looking up at the stars. It's around 10:30 p.m at the moment. I'll start going to a school I was surprised I got into called UA. My "parents" said...threatened...beat the words into me, whatever you want to say, that if I don't keep my grades up then they'll make me drop out. They'll make me stay at "home" all day.

While I'm laying there, I see a kid running on the sidewalk. He looks about my age, maybe a bit older. He has beautiful red and white hair. He has a scar on the left side. When he gets closer I see he has beautiful Heterochromatic blue and grey eyes.

Oh yeah, I'm gay. I've never liked girls, honestly. I realize the boy looks distressed so I stand up. He stops when he sees that I noticed him. "Why are you out so late? Shouldn't you be home, your parents are probably worried." The boy says in a cold, emotionless voice.

Yeah, my mom would have been worried. That lady isn't my Mother. "I could ask you the same thing. I can say for sure they aren't worried." I say, trying to give a convincing, bright smile. He raises an eyebrow and shoves his hand in his pocket.

"Did your parents get on to you for not cleaning your room or something?" He says and leans on one foot. I wish that's what they got onto me for. I shake my head and say, "That's not the reason. Why are you out? You don't look to be older than me, maybe a year older."

"I'm getting away from my father. He's an asshole." He says with a straight face. I am doing that as well... "Well, there's no way I'm going back there tonight.." I hear him mumble to himself. I almost want to offer to let him sler I at my house but why would I do that to him, He doesn't deserve to see my monster parents.

"Well, I Stay here in the lot when I don't want to go home. You can stay here if you want." I say and tilt my head. "Are you sure? I don't want my father to come here. He'll get angry if I don't come home." He says and looks at me with a cold look.

I nod and sit back on the ground, him sitting soon after me. "So, what's your name? I'm Izuku Midoriya." I say and look down, pulling down my jacket sleeve to cover the bruises my parents caused.

"I am Shouto....Shouto Todoroki..."he says in a quiet voice. We sat there in a comfortable silence for a while. Some asshole had to come ruin it though.  I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me along the ground. "You're coming for once, you useless child. Your mother is drunk and isn't taking it out on me." The voice I identify as my father says.

Since he's dragging me, my whole back is getting scratched up. I look up and give Shouto a pleading look since he heard my father. So that's what happened for about an hour. My mother took out her anger on me until she passed out. When she did, I stepped out of my house.

I walk, well limp, back to the spot where I usually stay in the lot to get away from my parents. When I get there, I see that the kid...Todoroki? Is still here. I put on a fake l, bright smile and say, "Hey, what are you still doing here? I'd guess you went home by now."

He looks up from his position, hugging his knees. "Are you okay? I could hear yelling and glass from the place you- Oh my gosh! You are covered in blood, bruises, and burns!" He says and stands up. "Oh I just uh..fell when I got home and a cup shattered...yeah" I say and scratch the back of my head.

He gives me one of those 'Do you think I'm stupid?' Looks. "I'm going to go get some medical supplies from the store, stay here okay?" He says and keeps his eyes set on me. I nod and he starts walking to the store.

I turn around and see this weird guy with blue hair and...hands everywhere. He pulls back his fist and punches me. The world turns dark and I fall. I was knocked out.

Todoroki's POV

That kid Izuku obviously doesn't want me to know the truth. I sigh and grab whatever I think will be handy for patching him up. I feel really bad for him, he deserves better and I can tell.

I walk out of the store after purchasing all of the things I need to patch him up.  I walk back to the lot where I told him to stay and don't see him. "Midoriya!" I yell and look around. Where in the world could he be? Did he leave, just go home?

After about 15 minutes of searching with no sign of him, I start to head home. I'm sure he just went home or something, no big deal, right? I sneak into my house from my window so I won't run into my father. I hope I see Midoriya again soon.

----------------------
Words: 1011 unedited

First chapter! I'm not so sure about this book do is it good or bad?

        -sMoL bEaN