Chapter 4

Why do I actually love a fic I'm writing for once??
-----------------------

Izuku's POV

I hate working the bar. I can't stand drunk people, reminds me of those 'step parents' of mine. I snort at the thought of them being parents and flip the switch so the light outside said closed. I shoved the drunk people out and sat in one of the bar stools.

I closed my eyes and sighed. They may have broken most of me but there is still a reminisce of my old self. I yawn and lay my head on the counter. Soon, everybody walks in. Toga jumps at me.

"How did my little Izuku do?!" She asked over excitedly. I simply shrugged. "Do I have a room? I'm tired. I haven't gotten good rest in a long time." I said softly and Tomura nodded.

"Dabi show him to his room. Also tell him about what's going to be happening." He said and Dabi glared at him. Dabi motioned for me to follow him, so I did. He led me to my room. It had dark grey walls, a clothes dresser, an attached bathroom, and a bedside table.

"This is your room. Tomorrow you're going to UA as a spy. You have to act like your old self though." He said before walking out. I sighed before walking to the bed, laying down.

I got up after a moment and walked to the clothes dresser. I open it and see some normal clothes and the UA uniform, as well as some more outfits like my current one and my washed villain costume, of course socks and underwear too.

I grab a pair of sweatpants and some boxers. I change into them and put my dirty clothes in some basket. I sighed again. Villainy, huh? I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush, brushing my teeth quickly.

I turn off my light and walk to my new bed, crawling in and sleeping quickly.

The next morning I wake up to a loud Toga busting into my room. "Izuku! Wake up! Time to be a spy!" She yelled before getting a shoe thrown at her from the hallway door. "It's too damn early for this shit Toga." Dabi said angrily before walking away.

I pushed Toga out and changed into the uniform. I sighed, unable to tie the tie. I walk out and go to the bar. "Can somebody tie this?.." I said quietly.

Dabi smirked and laughed, going and easily tying the tie. I walked out and grabbed my bag. I walked back to the bar area and a granola bar was thrown at me, by Dabi.

"We can't have you starving on us now, especially since you some how survived our torture~" Toga said before pushing me out of the door.

I groaned and unwrapped the bar. "She annoys me.." I grumbled and took a bite. I walked to the school, UA. I used to be so excited to go here, to be a hero. But who cares now.

I soon arrived, throwing the wrapper away. I found my classroom, 1-A. This damn school is huge, my crippled ass can hardly get through it. I open the door and the first person I see is Katsuki Bakugou, or Kacchan as I used to call him.

He and some sonic blue haired dude are arguing. I freeze when I see the boy who talked to me before I got taken. I blush and look down. What was his name? Tododokidoki? Todoki? Todoroki!

I make my way to a seat and lean on my hand. "Oi, useless Deku! I got hopeful when I saw you went missing, hoping a quirkless lardass like you wouldn't get in!" Kacchan suddenly yelled at me.

Next target: Katsuki Bakugou. I'll make sure I talk to Toga about it, as annoying is she is she seems ready to kill, she can help. Maybe I should just kill all of my tormentors from the past.

Todoroki was suddenly at my seat. He hugged me gently. My breath hitched, the sweet gesture unfamiliar to me. "I thought you were dead when you dissappear randomly.." He said, sounding sad.

Why does he care? He's just some random kid I talked to one day... He backed away from the hug and looked me in the eye. "The villains took away your smile and bright eyes.." He said very quietly.

My eyes widened a little as he went back to his seat. I blushed a little. Why is he so damn hot?! Stop it, god dammit! You aren't supposed to have these kind of feelings anymore!

I groan and lay my head on the desk. "Did you hear about those murders? Two adults were killed, brutally...they said they were Midoriya's step parents.." some kid whispered behind me.

So that's already on the news? I smirk a little. I did good for my first job. They won't be able to trace me since I left no evidence of me being there.

~Timeskip to after the final bell rings~

I sling my bag over my shoulder and yawn. A hand grabs my shoulder. "Do you want to hang out some time?" Todoroki asked from behind me. I put my hand out.

"Give me your phone." I said sternly. He nodded and unlocked it, handing it to me. I type my number in under the name Izuku Midoriya. I hand him his phone before walking away.

I quickly make my way back to the bar. I open the door and rub my eyes. "Back from school?!" Toga asked, hugging me. I nodded and pushed her off of me.

"You're on bar duty again, for the same reason as before. Toga got you take out, it's sitting on your bedside table. Eat after working at the bar. Go change." Dabi said and dragged the crazy Toga away.

I groaned and walked to my room. I changed into my server outfit and shoved my phone in my pocket, as well as making myself look approachable. I walked to the bar and flipped the switch to turn the open sign on.

I yawned and started to make drinks, when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled my phone our to check out.

Unknown: uhh, hey Midoriya it is Todoroki.

Oh, it's him. My cheeks heat up a little. I change his name to 'Todoroki❤💙'.

Izuku Midoriya: Oh, hey Todoroki! I'm currently uh...working. When would be a good time to hang out?

Todoroki❤💙: uhmm, Tomorrow after school at the lot?

Izuku Midoriya: That'll work, gotta go! I'll text you afterwards.

I put my phone away and continue making drinks.

~Timeskip to closing time~

I kick a few drunks out and turn off the open sign. I quickly go to my room and lay on my bed. I hug my phone to my chest. Why do I feel like this? I'm not supposed to feel these things anymore...

-----------------------
Word count: 1161
Mtn dew and the Heathers soundtrack got me through this. The Heathers soundtrack is my go-to for writing this fic tbh. Do any artists want to make covers for any of my fics? I'd love that, and I'd credit and shout you out in that fic, just dm art to me if anybody takes the time to make it. Should I do a face reveal??

    ~One smOl bean