Chapter 6

It's 6am and your dude hasn't slept yet. F u n. Anyways, idk where this chapter is going but Imma write it.
I wrote that note several months ago what was I doing.
-------------------------
Izuku's POV

Dabi knows who Todoroki is? How? "How do you know who he is, Dabi?" I ask, wanting to know. He chuckled softly at the question. "That would be because he is my little brother."

At that statement, my jaw drops completely. Excuse me, what? Why was I not informed. "Wait, what? And you have the same dad as him right?" He asked, confused. How could Endeavour's child become a villain?

Dabi nodded in reply. I just sighed and got up. I grabbed Toga's phone and deleted the photo. "It wasn't a date. I'm leaving now." I said and put the phone back in her hand. I walked back to my room.

I locked my door and got on my bed. Of course Dabi is Todoroki's brother. At least Dabi doesn't think it is that big of a deal. I'll have to ask Dabi about Todoroki at some point.

I got ready to sleep. Taking a shower, brushing my teeth, all that stuff. I shut off my lamp and yawned. I grabbed my phone to plug it up when I saw a text.

Todoroki❤💙: I had fun hanging out today. I'll see you tomorrow, sleep well Midoriya.

I smiled at the message. Texting back a reply of 'I did as well, sleep well.' I plugged in my phone and laid down. I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up early the following morning and got up. I texted Todoroki a quick good morning text before getting ready quick. I stood in front of a mirror. I finally picked up on how to tie a tie, although it looked a little weird.

I sighed and put my bag over my shoulder. I checked my phone and smiled softly at the text on the screen.

Todoroki❤💙: Good morning Midoriya, see you at school.

I shut off my phone and put it in the pocket of my pants. I walked to the bar area and grabbed a granola bar and water from behind the bar since nobody was in there at the moment.

I did wake up early this time. Oh well, less annoyingness to deal with. I walked out and started heading to school, eating my granola bar and water on the way there.

Once I arrived, I went to class 1-A and took my previously claimed seat. I pulled out one of those notebooks I used to right about heroes in and looked through it. I was so foolish. Where were heroes when I was being tortured? Where was All Might?

I could almost laugh at my past self. I only have hope in Todoroki anymore. He deserves to be a 'hero'. I know he tried to save me, he didn't have to. He was the one to find me anyways.

I was so foolish back then. Oh well, I know the truth now, so that is all that matters. Maybe heroes can redeem themselves. We'll see, but I highly doubt it.

You never know of course. Maybe the did look for me after all. I was hidden in a villain hideout after all, must be hard to find, right? I can't go back jow anyways. If I betrayed the league they'd kill me.

Plus, I killed two people, of course they deserved it, but I still killed them. Nothing could ever be the same. Not my mental state, my thoughts. I would probably feel guilt if I tried to be a hero.

Plus, being a villain is kind of fun. I only want to hurt those who are wrong, but I'd still kill them. Kind of like deadpool, yeah. Gets kidnapped and tortured and kills people for justice.

He grinned to himself at the though of it. My train of thought was broken when the red and white haired boy walked in the class. I waved at him and he waved back. Being near him made me happy truthfully, more than I have been since before the incident truthfully.