Drunken Dares

The gates opened at Draco’s touch and Ginny followed him into the grounds of Malfoy Manor. The day was cold and grey and it was getting dark quickly.

"Do you think the Dark Lord will approve of our plan?" Draco asked as they walked across the frozen grounds to the mansion,

"He’s not in the mansion," Ginny said. "He’s abroad, looking for Grindelward."

Draco was silent for a moment, then asked, "How on earth do you know this?"

"Legilimency," she said. "Duh."

"You can see into the Dark Lord’s mind without him knowing?"

"No!" she said defensively. "Just see what he’s thinking at that moment, otherwise he notices."

"Can you see what I’m thinking?" he asked, and she concentrated on his mind.

Zabini’s gonna love this he thought, and she shoved him in the shoulder.

"Can’t you keep your mind out of my love life?" she growled and sped up.

"Sorry." He used Occlumency to shield his mind, but from his wicked grin she could still guess what he was thinking about.

She groaned and said, "I would slap you, but my fingers are too cold to bother."

His grey eyes went round and innocent. "Prove that I’m thinking what you think I’m thinking."

She laughed. "Now you’re thinking what I thought you were thinking because you guessed what I thought you were thinking and thought about it."

They were still laughing as they reached the mansion.

- - - - -

It could have been much worse, Ginny reflected as she sipped her white wine, looking at the four boys surrounding her laugh and talk.

Zabini had been a bit frosty towards her at first, no doubt remembering that their relationship had ended after she had hooked up Harry Potter for the mission, but after a few drinks, he had thawed out and was teasing her like the other three.

There were four fit guys sitting with her, and Ginny was more comfortable with them then she had been with anyone in Gryffindor.

"Go on, Ginny," Damien grinned and pushed a tray with about five shot glasses on it towards her as they sat around a coffee table. "I dare you."

"Truth or Dare, is it?" she bit her lip and pretended to think about it. "I’m in." She picked up the first glass and downed it, quickly followed by the second and third. Zabini and Theo Nott whooped, while Damien and Draco laughed. The fourth and fifth were finished and as she put the last glass down they erupted into cheers and laughter.

"Truth or Dare, Theo?" she asked, and the other boys all turned to look at him.

"Dare."

"I dare you to run around the inner courtyard naked," Zabini spoke up, and he exchanged a wink with Draco, and they both turned to look at Ginny, who looked totally innocent.

The five made their way to the inner courtyard, bantering easily and teasing Ginny.

"Looking forward to seeing Theo naked?"

"Can’t wait to feast your eyes on him, I bet."

"Can you trust your self-control when you see him strip?"

The boys were laughing hilariously, while she played along. "I can’t wait…someone hold me back…"

The air was chilly, and Draco put his arm around Ginny to keep her warm in her short sleeved figure-hugging top. Suddenly Zabini had closed in on her other side to keep her warm and Damien had his arms around her waist.

"I’m not that cold, boys," she teased, but none of them removed themselves.

Theo began to strip, and Damien wolf-whistled, making all of them laugh. As Theo pulled off his shirt, he passed it to Ginny, who put it on, grateful for the warmth. She noted his perfectly toned body, as well as those of the other three.

"You checking me out, Ginny?" Damien grinned, and she smiled.

"Maybe…I just noticed you guys all keep in shape," she said with a sparkle in her eyes. "Don’t you have girlfriends and a life besides the gym?"

"Nah…Slytherin girls don’t tend to be good-looking," Draco said, earning himself a thump in the ribs from Ginny. "And no good girl wants to date a Slytherin."

Theo pulled down his trousers and pants and stood stark naked in the dark, the other four pissing themselves with laughter. "Don’t laugh at me guys," he joked. "If you ain’t like me, you ain’t a normal guy."

Amid whoops and mocking wolf-whistles, Theo set off around the courtyard. While he ran around it, Draco said to Ginny, "So, would you consider yourself a good girl?"

She laughed. "Hell, no! If I was a good girl, I wouldn’t be here with you guys, would I?"

Her words set off a round of laughter as Theo rounded the final corner and headed towards them. He skidded to a halt and pulled on his clothes again, but went topless. They went inside to Draco’s magnificent bedroom, and hung about the end of it.

"Your turn to choose, Theo," Damien grinned.

Theo surveyed the circle, then his eyes alighted upon Ginny, and he smiled slowly. "Ginny…truth or dare?"

"Dare."

The dares continued for the next hour, as they got more progressively more outrageous as they got drunker.

"Ginny…" the four boys were looking at her again, and she sighed.

"I’ll have a dare."

"We dare you to make out with…Draco," Zabini smirked.

She crawled over to Draco and kissed him on the lips, and he responded with a passion, and she fell on top of him. The other boys whooped and there was a "Good on ya, Draco!"

They completed the dare and eventually Ginny fell asleep at about four o’clock the next morning, while they’d been holding drinking competitions.

Draco sighed and picked her up, placing her in his bed, nearly dropping her as he clumsily crashed into the bed post. The other boys left slowly, heading for their own rooms.

"Draco?" Ginny asked sleepily, and he looked up from where he stood with his wand, cleaning up the carpet.

"Yes, Ginny?"

"Where are you going to sleep?"

He laughed quietly. "I have a sofa."

"Now I feel bad," she complained. "The bed is big enough for both of us, and we’ve shared a bed before, right?"

There was a short silence, before he said, "Okay then," and she felt the bed creak as he sat down and pulled off his shirt, climbing into the bed.

She sighed drowsily and shuffled closer to him, already half asleep. She felt him hesitantly put an arm around her, and she snuggled closer, unaware of the fact they were both in their underwear.

"You’re a good guy, Draco," she murmured. "Or should I say, bad guy."

"Thanks," he whispered in reply. "Now go to sleep, bad girl."