Chapter 1

Emma's pov.

As i turned around mouth wide open, my two other brothers walk in. Ethan,my twin, could probably sense something was wrong. I could see it in his eyes. But Andrew could only tell by the way I was looking at my dad.

Ethan asks "Okay, what happened?"

I turned to dad and said "Care to tell them? Or should I?"

He responded "Everyone table. Now."

About 5 minutes later we were all sitting at the table waiting.

My dad started talking.

"So one of you know what the deal is here. The rest of you doesn't. So basically I knew Richard. We were in school together. So when i heard his kids didn't have anyone i took it as my job to take care of them. There's a boy and a girl. Twins. Ashton and Annie. They are the same age as Emma and Ethan. So Emma you will share a room with Annie. Ethan you will share a room with Ashton. No if,ands,or buts about it. Now everyone go get ready for school, or you're going to be late."

"Dad?" i spoke "I'm really sorry about how i reacted to that."

He replies and says "It's fine kiddo. Now go get ready for school. The twins are moving in later today so I'll come pick you and Ethan up early. About 12:30."

I nodded as i walk out of the kitchen and up to my room.

I go to the bathroom and plug my curling wand up and grab my makeup bag. I lay the bag down and grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. Then i do my makeup as normally and curl my hair. I unplug the wand and go to my closet. I grab a black circle skirt, 5 Seconds of Summer tank top and my black hightop converse.

When I'm done getting ready, I change my phone case to a black and white polkadot case. Yes I'm that type of girl. I grab my bag and go back downstairs and wait for Ethan to hurry so we can leave. He has his own car. Which really was our mothers. I let him keep it cause i just couldn't drive it everyday.

Once in the car I plug my headphones into my phone. I have the iPhone 5s cause i saved up for a better phone cause i had an iPhone 3.

When we pull into the school, i jump out and Ethan goes and parks. I wait on him. Were closer than most siblings, I guess cause were twins? Anyways we have the sane friends. He's even dating my best friend Kelly. It's weird but I'm getting used to it. They've been dating about 5 and a half months now.

I turn to Ethan and say "Dads coming to get us early."

He looks at me and says "Why? Dad never does that."

I explain to him that the twins are coming and he understands.

We finally reach our homeroom and walk in. I go sit next to Kelly and Katherine. Ethan sits next to kelly and leans over and kisses her. I turn to Katherine and say "Ugh, gag me with a spoon." She just laughs and shakes her head.

Ethan opens his mouth to speak but closes it as the teacher walks in. Lets get this over with shall we?___________________________

Hey guys! So these hopefully are getting better. I hope so.

So what are your thoughts? Any favorite characters yet?

Love you my little ducks!

•Comment

•Vote

•Share

•Instagram- Natalie_danielle12

•Twitter-Natalie_may879

*Next update-Monday!

Xoxo,Natalie