Chapter 3

*FLASHBACK*

He looks at me and pulls out a little purple velvet box. I gasp with a confused smile. He looks at me and says...

"This isn't an engagement ring,but it's a promise ring."

I hear my dad let out a sigh, a sigh of relief.

He continues,"it means that even if we don't last as a couple, we will always be friends. But i'd like it more if we do last as a couple."

He grabs my hand and puts the ring on my finger. I pull him of his knee and kiss him.

He looks at me and say "sorry but i gotta go, we have a competition but i had to give that to you or I couldn't keep it a secret "

I nod and he goes back to his car.

I turn around and my dad,Ashton, and Annie are all just standing there.

Annie starts fangirling, saying how cute that was. Ashton and my dad don't really care so.

After that, dad says "Okay so

Emma why dont you give them a tour." It was more of a statement than a question. He continues and says "oh and tell Ricky to come out and help me."

I nod and head into the house. Before i open the door i turn and say "warning, there is many noises and boys. This is mostly for Annie."

I open the door and first thing i see is a toddler on the stairs crying. The next thing i see is Sawyer, one of my little brother, hanging from the curtain rod about to fall.

"This is what i was warning you about." I looked back at them.

Annie gasps as Sawyer falls to the floor face first, as Ashton just laughs.

I yell "EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND LISTEN!"

Everybody instantly shuts their face and looks at me.

"Thank you. Now guys this is Annie and Ashton. They will be staying with us. Now let me introduce to everybody. This is Ricky he's the oldest. Then me and Ethan are next in line. Then Sawyer. Then Lloyd. Then Hunter."

"I think that covers the family. So tour?"

Annie replies with a nod.

I led them through the kitchen,living room, dining room etc. Then we get to the stairs. I led them up and say " this is where all the bed rooms are except for mine and Ethan's. We got the attic somehow. So you guy want to just skip this floor?"

Ashton say "Might as well." That was the first words I've heard him speak.

"Okay so lets start with your room ashton, then i will show Annie mine." I say as we walk up the stairs. When we reach the top there is four doors. Two are closets and two are bed rooms.Ethan runs up the stairs and leds Ashton to his room and I led Annie to mine. We alk inside and i give her a tour and we put her things away and sit down on the bean bag chairs. She stands and looks and my wall of pictures and see's three that has the words 'In memory' on them. I finally spoke "That was my mom. The one with red hair. The one with blonde hair is Shelby. The one with no hair is Talia. Shelby was my friend. More like sister. Talia was my cousins neighbor so i was really good friends with her."

She looks at me and she looks to be one the verge of tears. I hold out my arms and let my newly friend cry on my shoulder..

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Hey guys so before people start talking yes i knew Talia she was a close friend of mine. Also I did have a really reall close friend Shelby. She passed away on April 7,2013 and i was in 6th grade. It was very hard and i want you all to know i'm here to talk.

Okay getting off the sad part, how did you guys like this chapter? I like this chapter a lot. Next few chapters maybe short but give it time and they'll be longer.

•twitter-Natalie_may879

•instagram-Natalie_danielle12

share,comment,vote!

I love you my little duckies!

Byeeeee!❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁