Chapter 5

Ashton grabs my hand and he rushes me into the car. When he gets in I ask him if we could go to the house quickly so we could change. He nods in response.

We get to the house and I go straight up to my room. I decide to wear a red and blue flannel, black leggings, and my black combact boos. I also grab a hair-tie, just incase. I go downstairs and walk outside to the car to wait while Ashton is changing. To waste time while waiting, I get my phone and scroll through Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. The car door opens and Ashton starts the car again. He starts driving a way from town, I start to ask but then stop myself and just go with it. I turn the radio on and "American Idiot" by 'Green Day' starts to play.

We pull into a old diner miles away from town. We get out and go into the diner. There wasn't many here. Just a couple of teenagers that look close to our age, an old couple and a couple and their kids. We sit in a booth close to the back and grab the menus that were sitting against the wall. I look at he menu but I can feel someone looking at me. I look up and it's Ashton. Starring at the promise ring John gave me. I say to him "Do you know what your going to order?" He nods, and i tell him I will take what he does.

He goes and orders and i happen to look out to the car and see a bag in the back window. When he returns i ask him what's in it and he says "Extra clothes."
And that's when I realized.
We weren't going back home anytime soon.

A/N
OMG guys I'm horrible. this probably sucked. & I'm so sorry I haven't updated but I'm working on it just bare with me. I promise I will get everything together and have another update soon. thank you so much for reading! I love you guys!:*

vote, comment, & share!
follow me on:
www.instagram.com/nataliedmay
www.twitter.com/nat_a_lieee
www.nat-a-lieeee.tumblr.com

love ya my little duckies!
-Natalie😽