Chapter 2

Emma's pov-

When 12:25 rolled around, I went to the classes i won't get to go to and got my work. By the time I got to the car where my dad was, it was 12:38. If Mrs.Jackson would have just gave me the work instead of making a big deal out if it.

When I got into the car my dad was there. But also 2 other people? I got in the front seat and gave dad a questionable look.

He understood and started talking. "Marlee, this is Ashton and Annie. Ashton, Annie my only daughter Marlee."

Right after he spoke my name i thought i would try and be funny so i said

"Knock Knock." Annie's the one who answered,

"Who's there?"

"Daisy"

"Daisy who?"

"Daisy me rollin they hatin!"

Dad just looked at me strange as Annie laughed and Ashton had his earphones in so he couldn't hear.

Dad asked if we were hungry I replied

"No, we just ate lunch." I lie. I feel guilty about it. But all the other girls call me fat cause I'm a 'bigger' than them.

I look through the side mirror and see Ashton. He doesn't talk much. Well i understand since he lost both parents. I only lost my mom, but I couldn't imagine losing daddy too. I called her mommy. I still do. And i always will.

We pull in at home, and Annie's eyes scan over the house. It's a 3 story house, since i do have many siblings. Dad stops the car and shuts the engine off. He sits there a few seconds staring at moms old car.

Once he comes back he looks at us and says we're home. I open the door and grab my backpack from the floor in front of my feet. I step out of the car and shut the door and another car pulls in. I suddenly see it's my boyfriend, John. I drop my bag and run to him. He's turned around grabbing something so i jump on his back. He looks and sees me and say "Hey monkey!" In reply to him i gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He goes to a different school than me cause he lives in a different 'City district', and is forced to go there.

He looks at me and pulls out a little purple velvet box. I gasp with a confused smile. He looks at me and says....(To be continued)

___________________________

Hey guys! Cliff hanger alert! Haha.

So if you could the first 10 people to share this story on twitter with the #ReadLWB i will follow you! I'm trying to get some more reads because i feel really confident about this story! I took down my Punk Harry Styles fan fiction just because i think i should so this one first. So share and only the first 10 people! Thank you

Love you my little ducks!

•Comment

•Vote

•Share

•Instagram- Natalie_danielle12

•Twitter-Natalie_may879

*Next update-Thursday!

Xoxo,Natalie💋