0

Hey guys, so I noticed a lack of Ari fanfics on here so I thought that I would just out there and write one. It's gonna be super cliche but super fun and I hope it plays with your guys' feels.

Characters:
Jason, Ari, Sam, Victoria, Rob, Gerard, Ricky, Jeremy, Regan, Siara, Simon, Zack, Amber... More to be added soon!

Trigger Warning:
I really want to spread positivity and awareness with this book. There will be triggering themes such as depression, anorexia, and suicidal thoughts. If you are triggered by them, please let me know. I will be posting about them to bring awareness as they are very serious topics that I feel need to be addressed. I will always be here if you need someone to talk to. You are not alone. Just remember that someone who cares is a simple message away. I love all of you guys xx.

Little copyright thing: I don't own Ari, his music, or the people he tours with. I do, however, own the plot line, written themes, characters made up by me, so yeah.

My Instagram and Twitter in case you guys were wondering: paranoidbylauv

So go, jump into this story! Also, feedback (votes and comments) is much appreciated!

Remember to spread love and chicken tendies xx.

Playlist:
!Under Construction!

Sorry; Aqulio
You; 11:11
Weakness; Jeremy Zucker
Do You Still Feel; Rain Man + MAX
In Love With A Liar; Green Or Blue
No Parallels; Hands Like Houses