funny how life changes. fanfic part 2.

A couple of weeks had passed. Josh had been hanging out with the boys alot,so i kind of just kept my distance. i thought id just let him mix in with his new friends.

One night he came home from a late studio session.

"y/n! guess what!?" he yelled from our lounge room.

it was so late. what could he possibly want to tell me at this time? I began to walk into the the lounge room.

"Josh, its 11pm, what is it....." i realised he wasnt alone. he had all the boys with him. and paul. i was ready to kill him.

"Nice pjs" Harry said with a smirk.

"Yeah, cute teddys on them" Niall added in.

I was in so much shock i just stood there.

"Im going on tour with the boys!" josh shouted in excitment.

wow. i knew this would happen eventually. but i wasnt ready to lose my cousin. Not yet atleast.

"Tell her the other bit" Louis said nudging him.

i stood there still in shock. what could the other bit be? they are leaving me for years? i wasnt ready to hear that.

"Oh right, your coming too!" Josh said in excitement.

"WHAT!?" i yelled in shock.

"Well, Josh said he couldnt possibly leave you, so here we are" Zayn said.

i was going on tour with one direction.