FHLC Fanfic part 6.

i slept for about two hours. I looked at my phone. 640am. i logged onto twitter and went through my feed. then i saw it. Harrys tweet. It made my heart stop.

'Guys, me and y/n are not dating. shes not my type. we barely even talk. so please give her a break. x'

Not his type? I dont know why, but this shattered me. Of course im not his type. His Harry Styles.

We barely talk. Now that was a lie. We talked all the time. Sometimes we could talk forever. But Harry says we barely talk, so we wont talk at all.

I went down to the hotel restaurant to meet everyone for breakfast.

"Morning y/n! How'd you sleep?" Zayn asked me as he buttered his toast.

"Yeah, good" i smiled. That was a lie. I packed on make up so you couldnt see the black rings under my eyes.

"Morning" Harry said with a smile, and patting the seat next to him.

I just looked at him, and went and sat with Josh.

All the boys looked at Harry. It all became awkward again. I was good at that. Making things awkward.

"So Danielle and Eleanore get here today?" Josh said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, around three." Liam said excitedly.

"I can not wait!" Louis said with a huge smile across his face.

"Eleanore said she cant wait to meet you." Louis said looking at me.

"Same with Danielle" Liam quickly said.

I didnt believe them.

"I cant wait either, more girls to chill with....apart from Lux" I said with a smile.

Later that day we all waited egarly in the hotel lobby for the girls to arrive.

"Its a bit cold in here isnt it?" Harry asked me.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

Then we saw a car pull up out side. The looks on Louis and Liams faces were...well....true love.

Finally Eleanore and Danielle began to walk to towards us.

Eleanore ran into Louis' arms and kissed him. Nearly straight away Danielle ran into Liams arms. It was so beautiful to watch.

"Enough of that! Give the rest of us a hug!" Zayn said.

The girls then went around giving everyone hugs.

"Girls, this is y/n. Joshys cousin." Niall said wrapping his arm over my shoulder.

Eleanore came up to me.

"Its great to finally meet you!" She said giving me a hug.

As soon as she let go Danielle came up.

"Thanks for keeping our boys under control" Danielle said hugging me.

"It great to meet you as well. and the boys are fine....i guess." i said looking at Harry.

"Ok, lets get the girls set up in their room." Paul said picking up some bags.

"Well actually paul, Danielle is going to stay in our room." Liam said.

"Yeah, Eleanore is staying in my room" Louis quickly said.

Paul shock his head. "Ok, ill sort it out" he said as we walked away.

"Lets all go back to our room" Liam said. I really didnt feel like being around everyone.

"You guys go, im not feeling well." i said.

"Please come!" Eleanore said grabbing my hand.

"Whats your problem?" Josh asked. He seemed mad.

"I just feel sick." I said.

"Whatever" He said as he began to walk with everyone else.

As i walked back to my room, i felt someone grab onto my arm. I turnt and saw Harry.

"Hey y/n. Have i done something wrong?" he asked pulling me back towards him.

"Nope." i pulled my arm and began to walk away.

"Well why does it seem like your ignoring me?" He asked following me.

"Im now, were just barely talking." I stated.

Harry stopped for a minute.

"Is that what this is about? the tweet. Look, i didnt want people going off at you, its the only thing i could think...." He began to explain. He finally reached my room.

"Its fine." i cut him off. i walked inside and slammed my door.