FHLC fanfic part 3.

"Y/n! come oon we have to go! were all waiting on you!" Josh yelled from the lounge room. yes i was taking my time. i was going on tour for 5 months! i had to be sure i had everything.

Then, i heard someone behind me. i turnt around and saw his perfect smile.

"Here, ill help you carry there" Harry said lifting my suitcase.

"Thanks" i managed to blurt out.

We all gathered into the car. Niall was talking about how awesome the nights of the concert are and how the fans were amazing. Josh was excited. i could tell by the look on his face. Me on the other hand, must have looked scared.

"Are you ok y/n?" Harry asked pacing his hand on my knee.

"uhm...yeah. just a bit nervous." i said looking down at his hand.

"Dont be nervous, your going to love it!" Zayn said with his beautiful smile.

I just smiled back, trying to look confident.

There were so many girls screaming for the boys. Some even held signs. Some were crying. i couldnt believe how crazy the outside of the airport was.

They were all looking at me. Judging me. they looked at me like they hated me. Its not like i really wanted to pack up my life for five months and travel. but i had too. Im sorry.

Finally we got inside and boarded the plane. I looked around for Josh, and realised he was sitting next to Niall. So who was i sitting with?

I walked up the isle and saw an empty seat next to Harry.

"Looks like were stuck with each other" He said with his perfect smirk.

"Looks like we are" i said as i smiled and sat down next to him.