Part 8.

Eleanore, Danielle and I spent the day shopping. Then we headed back to the hotel to get ready.

"Im so happy you decided to come." Danielle said, while she was fixing up her make up."Me too, i owe it to Josh" i said. They must have seen the worry on my face. What if Josh was really mad at me, and we couldnt fix things. His the only family i have.

"Josh will be fine, he will get over it." Eleanore said.

When we arrived at the concert, we walked past screaming girls. They were going crazy!

We made our way backstage to see the boys.

"Y/n! You came. I told Josh you would" Zayn said.

Josh was sitting on the other side of the room with Niall and Harry.

I made my way over to them.

"Ready for the concert?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder.

He was quiet. I waited nervously for a reply.

"YES!" Josh jumped out of his seat and hugged me.

I was relevied. I sat down with the boys and waited for the concert to begin.

The concert was amazing. They were all perfect. Watching them on stage just gave me goose bumps.

It was late by the time we started to head home.

We all got into the car. There wasnt much room. So i had to sit inbetween Niall and Harry.

"Everyone remember, we have the TODAY show tomorrow, were leaving at six in the morning" Paul said.

My eyes were just. I didnt have the energy to keep them open.

I was so tired, i didnt even care that i had my head rested on Harry's shoulder. Im just happy he kept it there.