FHLC fanfic Part 5.

That night Paul said he wanted to take us all out for dinner. I decided i should atleasat dress up for this.

I put on this beautiful light purple dress, that comes down to just above my knee. Josh brought it for my 18th birthday. it must have cost him a fortune.

I put on my black high heels, they are just a little to big for me, but i can handle them.

I made sure my hair was perfect. straigh. not frizzy. just perfect. i looked perfect.

Paul said we would all meet in Harry and Louis' room at six. I looked at my phone '6.05' im always late.

I quickly made my way down the corridor to the Harry and Louis' room, when all of a sudden someone was next to me.

"You look stunning" I turnt to my right to see Harry.

"Thanks, you dont scrub up to bad either" i said nudging him in his side. He looked amazing. Dressy dark blue jeans, with a light blue button up top. He was perfect.

One we made it to the door, he began to mess my hair up. "HEY!" i shouted. Harry laughed and the door swang open. Everyone was standing there looking at us. Josh had a very confused look on his face.

"We were waiting for you two" Niall said smirking at us.

"Sorry guys, i went to see if Lou, Lux and everyone else was ready, then i ended up staying with Lux for a while" Harry said.

Then everyones eyes turnt to me.

"Uhm, im always late....sorry." Thats all i could think of.

"Its fine, but can we leave? im starving!" Niall said pushing past us.

At tea the boys were talking about the concer they had in two days. I sat there playing with Lux, when my phone went off. I looked to see a girl had tweeted me

"hey, i just wanted to say your beautiful! and your so lucky to be touring with the boys! your living my dream! but i love you. your so lucky! x"

People were tweeting me now. I tought i should tweet back. I didnt want to come across as rude.

"Thankyou heaps. But its not a big deal. They are all wonderful boys but. x"

About one minute after i tweeted her, i started getting more followers, and more tweets. But these tweets were horrible, telling me i dont deserve to be anywhere near the boys, that im not pretty enough to be seen with them.

Then i saw Josh look at his phone. He turnt to me.

"Dont worry y/n. Im happy your here. The boys are too. Just ignore them." He said giving me a smile.

Harry jumped up, came up to me and grabbed my phone off me. He began reading the tweets outloud. i was so embrassed!

Then he slammed my phone down on the table, picked Niall's phone up off the table and tweeted the picture of me and him asleep.

He put the caption as 'Harry wanted me to show you guys this. Bestfriends right here"

Harry then used his phone to tweet 'y/n is a beautiful girl guys. shes so easy to get along with. give her a chance, for me? x'

How could that possibly help this situation? i thought to myself.

"Harry that was a bad idea" Paul said shaking his head.

Once we got back to the Hotel, we all went into Harry and Louis' room.

The tweets were still coming. Telling me i better stay away from Harry.

"I think they think your dating" Louis said.

"Yeah." i said. I could feel my cheeks getting redder and redder. Harry was staring at me. Like he was planning his next move.

"Ill tweet them. Ill sort it out" He said.

"I dont think you should tweet anymore!" Niall said laughing. Harry threw the pillow at him. This made everyone in the room laugh.

"Ill sort it out ok!" he said again looking at me.

The whole room became awkward.

"Im tired guys. Im off to bed" i said walking towards the door.

"Turn your phone off, get some sleep." Liam said.

"Yeah, i will." i lied.

I couldnt turn my phone off. There was no way i was sleeping.