∆12

Days have passed after the incident I cried while talking to Guanlin on the phone. Sure I was touched when he was there; when I was sad. But Lai Guanlin is Lai Guanlin. The very next day, he transformed being the usual himself again. He teased me a lot for crying that night. And at school of course he disturbed me a lot. But being Guanlin he is, sometimes he is very nice to me.

And if you're in case curious what's going on between me and Sohye, we're doing just fine. We are still crazy as we were before. Nothing changed. #friendshipgoals 🤓

It was almost weekend. Mom will go to China next week; a little bit late then what she said before. And I will have to stay with his husband at home. I don't even know why but I have this kind of uneasy feeling about staying at home with him.

"Hey! Good news everyone!" Choi Minjoon, the class president came in with a happy expression written on his face. I was slightly startled by his sudden loud voice, but quickly recovered when Guanlin turned his gaze towards me and gave a 'Why-are-you-startled?' look.

I shrugged it off and turned my attention to Minjoon - just like how my other classmates are doing. "What is it?" A voice asked, impatiently. Oh, it's Jihoon.

"We can rest for 90 minutes for today because.." Minjoon paused and made an excited face.

"Just tell us already, can't you?" I mumbled under my breath. Honestly annoyed by Minjoon's action.

Okay, I think Guanlin heard it. Because innocently, he raised his arm and said out loud, "Hey, Minjoon. Yunhee asked you to just tell us quickly!"

I looked at Guanlin in disbelief and slapped his arm hardly. "Yah!" But Guanlin just let out a smile and said, "No need to thank me." Which actually earned laughs from the whole class.

Minjoon fixed his spectacles. "Okay, okay. It's because Mrs Yoo is absent today. So for those people who haven't done their Mathematics homework yet, I think you can do it now." After that, he went back to his seat.

I could hear other's happy voices, but I was too dizzy to play around with Sohye. And lazy.
Therefore, I chose to lay my head on the table. "Hey, Guanlin," I called him.

He turned his gaze to me and answered, "Yep?"

"Are you going to sleep?" I asked him.

He shook his head and showed me his calculator. "No. I haven't done the Mathematics homework yet. Why?" He answered and asked me back.

"I feel a little bit dizzy. Wake me up after 20 minutes.."

Guanlin just gave me a nod. Seeing his response, I then closed my eyes and slowly drifted into a deep slumber.

_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_

Guanlin's POV

15 minutes had already passed, and I had done my homework. I turned my head to the left and my eyes caught Yunhee's sleeping face. How can someone looks so beautiful even when sleeping, though?

I still had 5 minutes to wake Yunhee up, so I kept on admiring her face. And without I even realized, my hand moved faster than my brain. I put a strand of her hair that covered a part of her face, to the back of her ear.

But when my fingers slightly touched Yunhee's face, I quickly pulled my hand back and turned my gaze to other direction. I could feel my cheeks are burning, and my heart was thumping hard..

"Ehemm! Ehemm!"

I glanced to the right. Shoot! Jinyoung and Sohye caught me. They even gave me teasing smiles.

"Ehemm!" I then looked to the left. Great, Jihoon caught me too!

I'm sure my face was reddening even more. Shyly, I put my index finger on my lips as sign for them to not tell Yunhee. Fortunately, they nodded and agreed. Phew.