∆20

I was beyond shocked when she kissed me in reply.

I closed my eyes shut, and deepened the kiss.

After a moment, we both broke the kiss, gasping for air.

Yunhee bit her lower lip as she turned her gaze away from my face, her face was so red. Obviously she was still shy.

A big smile formed on my face. I couldn't hide my happiness at all. "Yunhee." I called as I held her hand. She just looked at me for a second before turning away again. "Hmm?"

"Was that kiss finally an 'I love you too' from you?"

Yunhee looked at me in the eyes, probably not knowing what to reply.

"I.. I..."

"Yunhee..!!!"

Yunhee quickly pulled her hand and turned away to face the person who was calling.

While I bit my lip in frustration.

Dammit. Can't they just come later?

"I waited for you over there to come with Guanlin but you both just wouldn't appear," Sohye said, showing off her gummy smile.

Jinyoung pinched her cheek before saying, "She kept on whining that she was hungry, though."

"As if you're not hungry." Sohye tucked her tongue out, mocking him. But Jinyoung just laughed in reply.

"Wait, Yunhee.." Sohye then noticed something.

"What?" Yunhee scratched her eyebrow, looking all awkward and shy.

"Why is your face so red? Did you eat too spicy foods or what? No, no. I don't think so. You look shy. What actually happened between you two?"

What a killer question.

Yunhee's face got even redder. "N-Nothing. Let's go eat, shall we?" She just quickly pulled Sohye's hand and dragged her along.

"That was weird." I heard Jinyoung mumbled as he looked at me. "What actually happened?"

I shook my head and just started to walk. "Nothing. Let's just go. I'm hungry."

_/_/_/  _  \_\_\_

"We'll get going first, okay Yunhee?" Sohye and Jinyoung was getting ready to go home.

"Remember, Yunhee. If your mom comes tomorrow, just spill the beans! Guanlin, take a good care of my best friend, okay?" Sohye said, looking all spirited.

I just flashed a smile. "Of course I'll take care of her."

"Ayyee. Just date already, you too!" Jinyoung teased, nudging my shoulder. Sohye too, nudging Yunhee's shoulder. "I know, right?" The couple laughed in unison.

"Err.. Aren't you going to come tomorrow?" Yunhee asked, completely ignoring them.

Sohye remained silent for a while, probably thinking of her plans for tomorrow. "I think I'll be busy tomorrow. But I'll try my best to come."

Yunhee nodded at the answer. "Thanks, buddy."

"No problem, buddy. Good night!" With that, Sohye and Jinyoung then went away, leaving only me and Yunhee.

I turned my gaze to Yunhee. "Err.. Yunhee."

She quickly turned her gaze away. "I-I'll be sleeping first. Good night."

I let out a giggle as she walked away. What a shy, shy Yunhee tonight.

_/_/_/  _  \_\_\_