Wasted

((Look at that wide boi ^^^ben swolo everybody))

Kylo's point of view
"Man this party sucks!" As always, one dude of my group started to push on my nerves. It wouldn't matter if the party was actually good, they always found an excuse to make us leave.

"So you don't like the parties I host? Is that what you're saying dickhead?" Another started arguing with him. I didn't even know their names, it was not of my importance. I just knew Phasma and Hux, which I barely talked to. They were sort of the ones I could trust in some way... well... just Phasma, Hux was a pain in the ass. It was my third year at this shitty college, where my mother was the Headmistress, I found it handy for difficult times. I was part of the dark side of the campus, where everyone was afraid of me, which was comforting. At least no one bothered me, I could take everything I wanted.
I was holding an entire bottle of Jack Daniel's, I was so used to drink it from the bottle, they even told me it was as if I was drinking water. I never ended up as drunk as those assholes, my resistance was excellent, two entire bottles of whisky left me the half of drunk those guys would be with one.
Phasma noticed I was being quiet, and she looked at me with her blue eyes, asking me if I was ok.

"Just thinking about what could possibly entertain me here..." I said taking another gulp of the Jack Daniel's.

"Oh well why don't we go for a drive?" She asked, not giving a single sign of inviting the rest of the people. But I simply denied the proposal, I was not into Phasma's flirting. She was blonde with short and curly hair, pale skin, very attractive for everyone and also very strong. One time a guy tried to make a move on her when she was not interested, and ended up with a broken arm. Nobody dared to bother her, same as me.
On the other hand, Armitage Hux was the one I truly hated. He was nothing like me, a strict and competitive guy. He was a redhead, almost as much as pale as Phasma. But the only reason I kept him as a friend at court, was actually because he was the only one that didn't take my threats seriously, he always threw me challenges. I almost believed he was at my same level.

"You would not believe what it's happening back there..." Hux interrupted everyone, since he came back from getting some beers. "That guy, Dameron, is dancing with a very strangely hot and drunk new girl on top of the fucking table."

"What girl?" I suddenly asked intrigued, if she was new she had to be from the freshman generation. "A freshman?"

"Very interested you seem to be for that hoe." Phasma said while she opened a beer.

"Not of your concern. Keep yourself out of my business, you're starting to bother me."

"Fuck you Ren." She said walking away from the group and picking a random guy.

"Now Hux, tell me what girl are you talking about?" I was sure very curious about her, for no particular reason.

"And why should I tell you Ren? Go and see her, I'm not in the mood to deal with your fantasies." He pushed back his hair as he drank from his bottle, but I interrupted him with my hand grabbing him from the throat, almost holding him in the air.

"Do not fuck with me Armitage. We both know I could leave you in a fucking ambulance." I said still holding my whiskey bottle while Hux's throat was occupied with my other hand.

He took a hold of my hand, trying to separate from his throat. His eyes, drooling with anger. "Le-et. Me. Go.." The others were not even bothered about Hux being threatened, they were used to it. On the other hand, they would not even bother to stop me. I let him go and this one cleared his throat. "I'm sure she's not a freshman, must be a new student from second year, is what I heard. Happy? Now get the fuck out of my face you creep." I walked away from the group hitting Hux's arm aggressively, everyone tried to step aside as soon as they saw me, which was comforting.

When I finally entered the main room, everyone danced around a table with two people on top. I recognized Poe Dameron immediately, he was drunk as hell. Beside him there was a a girl, also drunk as Dameron. It caught my attention her three buns, and the fact that she was only wearing ripped shorts and a strapless white shirt. Dameron was dancing close to her while she just laughed and kept dancing.
After some time Phasma joined me, she looked kind of strange.

"All that drama for that drunk girl? Wow Ren, who in this freakin' world understands you?"

"I'm not allowed to be curious? She just caught my attention, that's all." I said taking the bottle of whiskey up to my mouth.

"That's weird... coming from a guy like you." Phasma sat down beside me. "If you were just curious... why are you still looking at her while sitting down and drinking?"

"I don't know, stop asking me stupid questions." Suddenly, I was asking myself the same thing. It was sure weird and sudden, but I just felt like it.

"You know what would be funny? To give that little girl a welcome gift."

"What? Why?" Phasma's idea was sure weird.

"She's friends with the traitor Finn, we could give her and his beloved friend a surprise or something..." I checked if what Phasma said was true, and eventually she was right. The guy Finn and the another girl were sharing laughs with Dameron and the new girl, which showed me everything I needed to know.

"So they are light side fuckers..." I said clenching my fists.

"And what did you expect, Ren?" Phasma leaned her arm over mine. "The good stuff lies on the dark side, do not forget that."

Rey's point of view:
We kept dancing for a long time until our bodies couldn't afford any more movements. Rose helped me get off the table, I was dizzy and couldn't walk up straight. The feeling of regret started to invade my mind.
Lost on my thoughts I found myself separated from my friends, I was alone in the middle of a drunk crowd. As I started to panic, I went back to where we began drinking. I found myself alone, sitting on a stranger's sofa. I couldn't see what was happening, but I felt as if someone was staring at me. A black silhouette was in front of me, not too far.
My head started spinning like crazy, and I closed my eyes in pain. Suddenly I felt as if someone picked me up from the sofa, bridal style. I didn't see who picked me up, but I felt safe and comfortable, and from one moment to another, I found myself fainted on a stranger's arms.