runaway~ A Pesy fanfiction

HI :) so, this is my second fic and if you havent already then please look at my other one which Is jadesy:) it won't be as good as this one as it was only my first fanfic but I hope that you like it xoxoxo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perries POV

I slowly turned the key, locking my house. I knew that this may be the last time i see it in a while, so i took one last glimpse before posting my keys through the letterbox and walking away. I was suppost to be meating Jesy outside the corner shop thats just down my road in half a hour but I couldnt stay at home any longer.

Me and Jesy had been together for a year now and had had to keep it a secret from my homophobic mother. She couldnt stand to see gay couples on the tv, so i didnt know how she would react to her daughter being in a lesbian relationship.

*flashback*

Jesy had just arrived at my house and my mum wasnt in. we both went up to my bedroom and sat on my bed.

"so," she began, "ive had a good idea about this runing away plan."

Me and Jesy had decided that running away together was the only option that we had left if we wanted to stay together. We were both just fifteen years old and lived with our mums. If my mum knew about us, then I dont think that she would ant me to see Jesy

anymore.

"what is it?" I asked.

"well, you know my auntie whos just moved up to australia?"

"yeah," i replied, wondering what her auntie could have to do with this big plan. " what about her?"

"she has a holiday home, up in the lake district, that she said she was going to keep because she could still use it when she comes back on holiday to england, " she explained. I could see where this was going.

"and?" I asked, " how would we go there?"

She smiled at me, and I could tell from the look on her face that she had everything worked out.

"well, ive printed the directions off google maps and it turns out that we only have to get two trains and then we are afew villages away." I could see that she was excited about this big plan that she had just thought up.

"what about money?" I asked, "and how will we get in the house?"

"That's where It gets better," she replied, "there is a spare key for the house under the garden gnome and a small cafe, bakery and village shop where we could probably get a job. I smiled as she revealed this amazing plan to me, it would work, wouldnt it ?

"but what happens when she comes back to england for a holiday?"

"she probibly wont for a while yet, definateley not this year."

"are you sure that it will work" I asked, placing my hand over hers that was resting on my bed. To be honest, I don't see why this plan wouldn't work as Jesy has it all planned out. Things never work out for me though.

"I don't see why not" replied Jesy, gazing into my eyes. "We just need to work out when."

I looked over to the corner of my room as I thought of a good time to carry out this plan.

"Well, we have the summer holidays in two weeks, would that be any good?" I asked, returning my gaze to Jesy.

"Perfect" she whispered before gently connecting our lips together. "You and me are going to run away and be together forever."

*flashback over*

Once I had reached the corner shop I sat down on the old bench outside of it. I placed my bags next to me , which were quite heavy considering how much stuff I had packed. Jesy had said it bring the basics but we were going to be sat down on a train for most of the time so I thought that it wouldn't harm to bring a bit more than she had originally suggested.

I glanced around at all of the passers by who we're carrying on with life, not a care in the world. That's soon what it would be like for me and Jesy. Starting a new life together. Looking down at my phone I saw that I had only been sat here for about ten minutes however, it felt longer.

When I looked up, my eyes were met with Jesys beautiful face as she walked around the corner. She was wearing a black t-shirt with shorts, that showed her perfect figure. I can't believe how lucky I am to have a beautiful girlfriend like Jesy. I swear that she's the definition of perfect.

"Hey babe" I said, patting the empty space next to me with my hand. She came and joined me on the bench before dropping her bag to the ground. She looked at my bags, then back at hers.

"I only told you to bring the basic stuff! Looks like you've brought everything but the kitchen sink," she said sarcastically.

"I couldn't pick what to bring," I said, pouting and looking down amount I had brought, compared to the amount she had.

"Awwwww," cooed Jesy, leaning in to give me a warm hug.

"Your early" I said, noticing that she had also come thirty minutes early.

"Yeah," she sighed, "I couldn't stay at home. Mums just gone to work and the house felt empty."

As she said this I couldn't help but feel guilty that I was taking her away from her family. After all, it was because of my mum that we were running away.

"What's up?" She asked, looking at me with worried eyes.

"Nothing," I replied, hugging her again.

We sat there for a few moments just hugging each other, untill we heard a car horn. I broke away from the hug to see that our taxi was here to take us to the train station.

We picked up our bags and climbed into the back seat before closing the door and letting the taxi drive us away to the beginning of our new life together.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry if that's a bit short, the rest will be longer :) hope that you like it xxx