Runaway ~Pesy ~ chapter 6

Hey guys (^•^) it's chapter six now. Listening to little mix with my new little mix headphones while I'm writing this ;) I am really sorry for the late update xx

I would also like to say thank you so much for 4k on my other story xx

--------------------------------------------

Jesy's POV

As soon as we got to back into the house, we went and sat on the sofa. I crossed my legs and held both Perries hands in both of mine.

" tonight's been perfect," I said, gazing deeply into her blue eyes. "Just the two of us."

Perrie leaned forward, kissing me across my jawline before moving up towards my lips. I placed my hands on her waist and sat as she worked her way up towards my lips. I kissed back as she reached my lips, tasting the cherry lip balm on her soft ones. We shared a passionate kiss, my hands roaming around her back before settling on her shoulders, deepening it even more.

We both pulled away, gasping for air, smiling at each other. "Shall we go to bed ?" Asked perrie, fiddling with a button on my shirt.

"Yes" I replied. Picking her up, I carried her bridal style into our bedroom before placing her down on the soft sheets. We both got into our pyjamas, and cuddled up together under the fresh sheets.

"Night" I whispered, cuddling even closer to perrie if that's possible.

"Night" she replied, turning over to switch the lamp off, then leaning back over to me.

Perries POV

*scratch* *scratch*

I woke up from my sleep to hear a scratching noise. Trying to ignore it, I put my head back down and tried to go back to sleep again.

*scratch* *scratch*

There it was again! I lifted my head from the pillow once again and looked at Jesy, who was still asleep. I turned over, out if Jesy's arms and took my phone from the bedside table. As soon as I held the power button down, a bright light invaded the room, causing me to squint and shut my eyes. I opened my eyes once again, allowing them to adjust to the brightness. It's five in the morning.

*scratch* *scratch*

I lifted my feet and placed them on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Asked Jesy who was now half awake.

"Going to see what that noise is," I replied yawning.

"Alright" she whispered before shutting her eyes again and returning to her sleep within a matter of seconds. I would have done the same, if it wasn't for the noise.

I lazily placed my feet on the floor , standing up. Tripping a little, I reached out for the doorframe and regained my balance. It's way too early to be doing these things. Me and Jesy have work today as well !

When I'd reached the kitchen I looked around for any sight of what could be making the noise, my brain must not be able to function this early. I've never been a morning person. I heard the noise again as it got even louder and realised that it was coming from the front door.

I made my way over and looked through the little peep hole that was at the top of the door. I couldn't see anyone. I unlocked and opened the door, the cool morning air hitting me as I did. The sun was coming up, it's brightness gleaming from behind the hills. I looked around again not seeing anyone and was about to shut the door when I heard a whimpering noise.

Right in front of me was the cutest and most fluffy puppy I've ever seen. It was so small, looking up at me with big round eyes. Kneeling down, I began stroking the small dog. A gust of wind swept by as I did this, causing me to shiver. Without thinking, I picked up the dog, shut the door and carried him in to the living room. I placed him down on the sofa and sat next to him, continuing to stroke him gently. He curled up, making him look like a even smaller ball of fluff and fell asleep.

I don't know where he's from or what's happened to him, but I think he will be fine spending the night here.

I left him in the living room and willingly climbed back into bed with Jesy, feeling the warmth ness return. With in a few minutes I was asleep.

Jesy's POV

The sun light beamed through the curtains as I woke up. As I became more awake, I could feel something licking my face. Why the hell would perrie be licking my face, first thing in a morning ?

"Perrie " I groaned, placing my hand on my face. My eyes shot wide oped when I felt something fluffy. I looked to my right and saw a small dog sat on our bed. In-between me and perrie.

"What the hell !? " I said loudly, sitting strait up.

"What?" Said perrie, turning over so I could see her face but keeping her eyes shut.

"There's a dog on our bed," I said even louder, now fully awake.

"Oh yeah,"Yawned perrie. "I found him last night." She shut her eyes again and almost fell asleep.

"What do you mean, you found him last night?!" I yelled. "Don't go back to sleep." I shook perrie lightly. "wake up !"

"Do I have to?" Groaned perrie.

"Yes you have to!" I replied, getting out if bed and looking at the small dog that was how curled up next to perrie. She was stroking him and even though I'm still a bit shocked, as it's not every day you wake up to a stray dog licking your face, they do look very cute.

Perrie got out of bed and picked the puppy up, carrying him through to the living room. I followed her and sat down on the sofa.

"What shall we call him?" Asked perrie, looking down at the little fluffy puppy that was nestled in her arms.

"What !" I asked, not following.

"What shall we call him ?" She repeated, "we can't throw him out can we ?"

"We're keeping him?" I asked, wide eyed.

"Of course," said perrie, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"How are we going to look after a dog perrie?" I asked. "We are only just managing to pay for our food without having another responsibility. And we'd have to leave him here all morning while we go to work."

Perrie bit her lip. " we'd be able to manage" she said, "Leigh and Jade might help us."

I was about to say something before perrie interrupted me. "Please Jess?"

She pouted and looked at me with puppy eyes. Great. I've got perrie pouting at me which is hard to say no to, as well as a very small and cute dog looking up at me as if to say that he agreed with perrie.

"Fine", I said, before being engulfed in a hug from perrie. We hugged for a bit untill we heard a small squeak and realised that the dog was getting a bit squashed in the middle. We pulled away and looked at him as he looked up at us. "We're going to have to think of a name though."

------------------------------------------

So, they found a little dog :)

Sorry for the late update again guys, I've been quite busy xx

*not edited*