Runaway ~ pesy ~ chapter 5

Hey guys :) thank you so much for the votes so far ;) xox

----------------------------------

Perries POV

Me and Jesy were sat on chairs, in the middle if the kitchen waiting for Leigh Anne and Jade to dye our hair. Jade would be doing mine and Leigh Anne would be doing Jesy's.

"How do you actually do this!" I asked, looking at the back of the packet. I've never dyed my hair before so I was completely clueless. I looked to jade, who claimed to have done this before and saw that she was getting tin foil from the cupboard. "What are you doing with that?"

"You need tin foil to dye your hair," she replied, opening the box.

I hope that Jade and Leigh Anne know what they're doing because if this goes wrong... I was interrupted from my thoughts as some tin foil was wrapped around a strand of my hair. Jade dabbed the brush back into the pot of purple dye and continued to coat my hair with it, before adding more tinfoil.

"I hope you know what you're doing", said Jesy, who had basically just said out loud what I was thinking.

"We do," said Leigh Anne, giving Jade a guilty look but then changing her expression to a smile when she saw that I was looking. Jade just gave me a cheeky smile. I have a bad feeling about this.

~~

Leigh-Anne and Jade came back into the room with mirrors and handed them to us.

"Do you like it?" Jade asked as I looked at my new reflection in the mirror. Despite what I was thinking before, I am actually pleased with how it's turned out.

"Yeah," I said, tilting the. Mirror in my hands to see it from different angles. I looked over to Jesy who's hair was now straightened out and dyed a darker brown. Wow, she looked different. In a good way though. I really think this new look suits both of us, but the most important thing is that it will make us harder recognise.

We put all the stuff away, and went to sit in the living room together.

"What do you want to do?" Asked leigh-Anne, looking towards all of us.

"Truth or dare ?" Asked jade, getting a nod from all of us.

"I'll go first," said Jesy. "I choose dare."

"Ok then" said jade, "what should we make her do?"

" kiss perrie," said leigh.

"Alright then," said Jesy in one of her Scottish accents. She leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I couldn't help but return one.

"Awwww," said jade and Leigh-Anne.

"You're so cute ."

"Your go now," said Jesy, to jade.

"Alright then, I choose truth," she said.

"What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?" I asked.

She bit her lip and looked at the floor, thinking of something, before turning to leigh-Anne.

"Can I tell them about what happened with your sister?" She whispered to Leigh. Me and Jesy could still hear her.

"Alright then," said leigh, before hiding behind her hands.

"Well," began jade, " I was at Leigh's house and we were kissing on her bed.

We also did some other stuff."

I could see where this was going.

"Basically," she explained,"we thought that we were home alone... Untill her sister walked in on us."