Runaway ~ Pesy ~ Chapter 3

Hey guys :) xxx by the way, I'm gonna put leighade into it too.

------------------------------------------

Jesys POV

At the moment it's seven o'clock and despite it being the summer holidays, it's dark and the weather just seems to be getting worse. More and more lightning and thunder is spreading through the sky every second and I think that we may be a bit lost. We are on a small footpath, up a hill and can't really see much.

"I'm cold" whined Perrie as we were faced with another field of sheep to cross.

" I think we will be there soon" I replied, shivering myself. Rain water had seeped into our clothes and left us soaking wet. The wind was constantly getting wilder which also have us a chill. If you think that was bad enough, we were still carrying really heavy bags whilst going uphill.

"Is that a small shelter?" Asked Perrie, pointing her shaking finger towards a shadow in the distance. We moved closer to get a better look and were delighted when our eyes were met with what looked like a small shed typed building.

We entered it and could just see a wooden bench through the darkness. We sat down and I got out the maps and my phone. I held the power button down at the top and waited as the bright apple logo slightly lit up the small building. Once it had powered it's self on I could see a message on my lockscreen. I didn't look properly at it.

It took a while for me to work out where we were , using the light from my phone, but I did it in the end and pointed it out to perrie.

"I think that we are in a shelter that the mountaineers would use," I said, recognising the small symbol marked on the map. "It looks like we are on the hill above the holiday home too."

" can we just got to the house then?" Asked perrie quietly. You could hear in her voice that she was shivering.

"Yeah, let's go" I replied. The sooner we get to that house, the better.

~~~~

Perries POV

Finally, we are at the house and I can tell you that I've never seen that many sheep in my entire life. There must have been thousands of them.

Running up the path of the house, the rain kept on coming. I stood under the porch by the bags while Jesy made a final trip from under the shelter to get the spare key from under the garden gnome.

She unlocked the door and it swung open to reveal a dark room. I ran my hand around on the wall until I felt a light switch. It flicked it on but nothing happened.

"I think we will have to find the electrics box and switch everything on," sighed Jesy. She switched the torch on from her phone and began making her way through the darkness. The house looked quite creepy under the dim light of her phone torch, so I made sure to keep by Jesy's side all the time. "I think I've found it."

light instantly filled the room And to say that this is only a holiday home, it is nice. Like, really nice. There is a leather sofa and a decent sized TV. It may not be a big house, but I would rather have it like this with all this nice furniture.

"So, do you like it?" Asked Jesy, making her way towards one of the bedroom doors.

" yeah!" I said, turning around and shutting the front door to keep the warmth in.

After looking around the room, I turned my head towards the pile of cases and bags we had brought. A puddle was forming under them, soaking the carpet.

"Should we unpack?" I asked Jesy, making my way towards the bags.

"Yep, but we will probably have to leave a few things out to dry over night."