Codex by Mañaz Šyn

1:1  As a student, I found ethereal disturbances confusing.

1:2  At the age of sixteen, not one book on the subject made any sense to me. 

1:3  So, I explain ethereal disturbances with a different approach.

1:4  Ethereal disturbances differ from energy elements.

1:5  I can naively describe an energy element as a regular ripple in ether that travels smoothly.

1:6  And I describe an ethereal disturbance as a transient fluctuation  never found on its own.

1:7  The presence of energy elements, often in differing mediums of ether, causes ethereal disturbances.

1:8  If something makes an energy element, that energy element travels with a regular motion on its own.

1:9  If something makes a disturbance in the ether, the disturbance travels with a jiggling motion that perishes once the cause of the disturbance stops.

1:10  A ripple in the electrically charged medium of ether becomes an energy element with an electrical charge.

1:11 A ripple in the electromagnetic medium of ether becomes an energy element of light, that always moves.

1:12  If two energy elements with a negative electrical charge pass near each other, they disturb the electromagnetic medium of ether.

1:13 The details of this disturbance can be calculated based upon the initial motions of the two energy elements.

1:14 The same equation used to describe energy elements applies to disturbances.

1:15  A linear partial differential equation can express the motion properties of energy elements.

1:16  An impulse response function associated with the same linear partial differential equation can express the motion properties of the disturbance. 

1:17  This disturbance does not become an energy element of light.

1:18  This disturbance does not behave like a regular ripple moving at the speed of light.

1:19 This disturbance pushes the two energy elements apart.

1:20  If one energy element with a negative electrical charge passes an energy element with a positive electrical charge, they disturb the electromagnetic medium of ether.

1:21  The disturbance in this case differs in details resulting in pulling the two energy elements together.

2:1  There exists other types of ethereal fluctuations.

2:2  An ethereal fluctuations shows up by the nature of energy elements themselves.

2:3  The very presence of an energy element with a negative electrical charge disturbs the electromagnetic medium of ether.

2:4  The energy element with a negative electrical charge sometimes exists as a composite ripple in both the  electrically charged medium and the electromagnetic medium of ether.

2:5  In this stage, the fluctuation in the electrically charged medium does not by itself become an energy element with an electrical charge.

2:6 And the associated fluctuation in the the electromagnetic medium of ether does not become an energy element of light.

2:7  Rather, the combination of the two fluctuations is just such to produce a well-defined energy and momentum to become a regular ripple in the ether.

3:1  Another example of ethereal fluctuation involves energy elements of light.